Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
breh i went to a school in the 90s that was so diverse and successfully integrated you could wear, nah you HAD TO wear girbauds one day and jncos the next :mjcry:

we listened to weezer and c murder interchangeably
I went to an art school in the south bruh. "Snap Yo Fingers" and "Miss Murder" got us going up at the same party

It carried over into the squad I chill with now. Mans turns on some Trick Daddy in the middle of a indie dance wave and people start getting reckless :mjcry:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I went to an art school in the south bruh. "Snap Yo Fingers" and "Miss Murder" got us going up at the same party

It carried over into the squad I chill with now. Mans turns on some Trick Daddy in the middle of a indie dance wave and people start getting reckless :mjcry:
performing and visual art schools :mjcry:

my friend and i were talking about starting a band last weekend, and agreed it should be a cross between mumford and sons and scarface :mjcry:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
nikka, fukk that, who the fukk is @Quarterback :dwillhuh:
breh one starred this thread too :heh:

OFT got long grudges
hiGR3Od.png

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
Welcome back, yoyoyo1
sherlock-s3-umbrella-ss-01.jpg

:bow: can't slip one past these guys..

it's two weeks anyway, I was hoping for a permaban, shyt one person would see my account name and then obsessively find everything I've said, I'm paranoid like that :laugh:

cant miss commenting on the boxing :hmm:

Last edited by a moderator: