Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I did the music once...girl told me that shyt was lame on the outside i was :nervoussmile: inside :mjcry::to:, tripped me out cause she was one of those put on some music lets dance type...which i forever loath..:camby::camby:, salsa on your own time you strumpet.

Do you brehs dance? ever? why ? :why::dahell::heh:
I do like to dance with women...easy way of getting real intimate with them :youngsabo: .and there's no female on this planet that doesn't like a dude who can dance...but i don't really dance at family functions anymore cos my girls white so automatically i'm handicapped and she gets kinda :mjcry: at her lack of rhythm..

Why're you so against dancing anyway?

Ezra

Daps
word? :ohhh:, i was reading about their issue with trakt
Yeah. You basically don't want anything recording your shyt. All the content owners could be looking at it.

The safest way is to find a way onto a private torrent site

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
I do like to dance with women...easy way of getting real intimate with them :youngsabo: .and there's no female on this planet that doesn't like a dude who can dance...but i don't really dance at family functions anymore cos my girls white so automatically i'm handicapped and she gets kinda :mjcry: at her lack of rhythm..

Logically? i got nothing..:pachaha:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea

I don't even recognize you anymore nikka :mjcry:

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
I don't dance unless I'm drunk and the dance floor is dark. I have no rhythm upright :yeshrug:
I wish I could be as bold as this Terrance Trent D'arby looking breh I observed once in NYC, dancing free as a bird while high on coke.

Also I don't smash to music, although I do have memories of playing Nellyville as loudly as possible in my early teens to mask the sounds of smashing this chick I snuck in, and fukking my ex while listening to Radiohead's "Idioteque" because I forgot to turn my alarm off after a late late late night out.

Campbell scores today, we hope.

Ezra

Daps

pray.gif