Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Footballisticaly arsenal is a good podcast. No comedy but some good insider insight, including the fact alwx song puts up 1 years rent in advance and RVP wrote a letter to wenger last year critising him for not taking advice from others :heh:
Rumours of Ferdinand being out for 2 months.

Smalling, Jones and Evans already out injured.

:snoop:

Carrick will just have to put on another defensive masterclass.
And someone tried to laugh at me yesterday when I said bosscielny is ahead of rio and this fool phil jones. Cant be a player with no back.

He'll show them when barca are buying him next summer. Arsenal fans will have the last laugh.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Wigan... close on those fukking chances! That Moses guy isn't too bad.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Footballisticaly arsenal is a good podcast. No comedy but some good insider insight, including the fact alwx song puts up 1 years rent in advance and RVP wrote a letter to wenger last year critising him for not taking advice from others :heh:
And someone tried to laugh at me yesterday when I said bosscielny is ahead of rio and this fool phil jones. Cant be a player with no back.

He'll show them when barca are buying him next summer. Arsenal fans will have the last laugh.
RvP wanted out for ages it's clear now, i think it was graham hunter or some other journo who said he was 'blowing kisses' at United as far back as January and Fergie couldn't believe his luck.

And he's better than them at not being injured, i'll give you that.

Comparing someone like koscielny to a living legend like Rio and a future England captain like Jones :snoop:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

:win:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
When Chelsea get a manager who has the balls to bench Lampard, maybe their strikers will actually be scoring goals.

Mata came off, who can actually hold onto the ball longer than 2 seconds and pass the ball forward. CFC wont win nothing with that midfield and lackluster manager.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Maybe we try to connect our ways in other forums and this one to make it a little more interesting. The reason it is said over and over (referring to American board claims) because its true. You guys take yourself way too serious, and the smugness in your posts makes it worse. Sound overly bitter that's all.

Listen shytc*nt, this thread is the most interestin thread is Sohh/Coli history, you know why, because we combind all your favourite subforums into one thread without this is racist and thats racist, oh look at this Cac, oh so and so is a c00n, because he shook hands with this Whiteman.

The reason why the American board thing is said over and over again because yall a bunch of unoriginal thick c*nts that rely on your patriotism as a default setting, OMGz he said something anti-american, we must remind that person that they are on a American HipHop message board, duh no shyt clownshoes.

And btw you still dont get it and if you want Smugness

:smugfavre: :smugdraper:

Oh look 2 Smug Cacs on a Black American Cultural Message Board :bryan:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Paul Merson actually made a good point(1st sign of the apocalypse) yesterday when he said Chelsea will get MULLERED(not sure if he said this but it sounds like something he would say) on the counter attack by good teams because their defence is shyte/slow.

Imagine Rooney, RvP, Nani and Kagawa counter attacking that defence
iliVL6abuvs6m.png

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Listen shytc*nt, this thread is the most interestin thread is Sohh/Coli history, you know why, because we combind all your favourite subforums into one thread without this is racist and thats racist, oh look at this Cac, oh so and so is a c00n, because he shook hands with this Whiteman.

The reason why the American board thing is said over and over again because yall a bunch of unoriginal thick c*nts that rely on your patriotism as a default setting, OMGz he said something anti-american, we must remind that person that they are on a American HipHop message board, duh no shyt clownshoes.

And btw you still dont get it and if you want Smugness

:smugfavre: :smugdraper:

Oh look 2 Smugs Cacs on a Black American Cultural Message Board :bryan:

:heh:

thats my kunty :to: