Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
chelsea in first place :win:

10107660.jpg

iJHa2QiJY1pSp.gif

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Listen shytc*nt, this thread is the most interestin thread is Sohh/Coli history, you know why, because we combind all your favourite subforums into one thread without this is racist and thats racist, oh look at this Cac, oh so and so is a c00n, because he shook hands with this Whiteman.

The reason why the American board thing is said over and over again because yall a bunch of unoriginal thick c*nts that rely on your patriotism as a default setting, OMGz he said something anti-american, we must remind that person that they are on a American HipHop message board, duh no shyt clownshoes.

And btw you still dont get it and if you want Smugness

:smugfavre: :smugdraper:

Oh look 2 Smug Cacs on a Black American Cultural Message Board :bryan:

Why are you here? You are like the hipster that hates America so much, but still lives here. I don't care about you being anti-American statements or that your white, that's corny to me. This is about us being a fan of football from a different country/culture and you guys get so flustered because we aren't trying to fit in rather just talk to you guys about the game in our own way.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
while I like Kunty's breakdown, I do agree about no need to explain whats going on here to the idiots.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
We need a relegation thread for some these dudes. They bringing down the class of OFT.
yeah. I wanted to give them a chance because they are new signings to the thread, but Im disgusted by their showing.

Maybe not relegation, but instead a reserve league :ehh:

I doubt these brehs can handle the 2nd division.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
You guys are full of yourselves, more so than anyone on this board. That's speaks volumes. And quality? With disses like shytc*nt, you guys are oozing class from your fingertips.

That being said, let's see how much City can put up today.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
You guys are full of yourselves, more so than anyone on this board. That's speaks volumes. And quality? With disses like shytc*nt, you guys are oozing class from your fingertips.

quiet_you_picard.jpg

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

dont think it will be that much. because southampton play good football.it will be simliar to the opening game against swansea last year

Excited to see Jack make his Debut!!!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Why are you here? You are like the hipster that hates America so much, but still lives here. I don't care about you being anti-American statements or that your white, that's corny to me. This is about us being a fan of football from a different country/culture and you guys get so flustered because we aren't trying to fit in rather just talk to you guys about the game in our own way.

Because it turns me on to be told daily of my white privilege, that black men want to fukk PAWGS, that im not good at sports because I'm white, that my teeth are crooked, I speak with a funny accent and I love jsut love it and beat my dikk furiously till it bleeds to be called a Cac?

How about you, why are you here?

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps

Just leave them alone breh.. they sound like bitter losers who hate their lives so they take it out on an american hip hop board

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
yeah. I wanted to give them a chance because they are new signings to the thread, but Im disgusted by their showing.

Maybe not relegation, but instead a reserve league :ehh:

I doubt these brehs can handle the 2nd division.

Sunday Pub football tbh. Let them have their shine when its a cup tie.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I dunno this whole "we're a really great internet thread/clique" is kind of giving me the heebie-jeebies.

I'm not about that life.