Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

AlphaOne

OFT XI E Squad
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey / XO
Oh great, a plastic, american spain fan:comeon:
Plastic?:usure:American?:noah:
Don't act like you don't rate your shyt countrymen.:russ:

Mine just happen to be gifted in making football look like seeing a rembrandt for the first time.:smugdraper:

Hazard looking quite good out there as well..

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Plastic?:usure:American?:noah:
Don't act like you don't rate you're shyt countrymen.:russ:

Mine just happen to be gifted in making football look like seeing a rembrandt for the first time.:smugdraper:

Hazard looking quite good out there as well..

Plastics :snoop:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Rumours of Ferdinand being out for 2 months.

Smalling, Jones and Evans already out injured.

:snoop:

Carrick will just have to put on another defensive masterclass.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Why you guys hating on new fans for? shyt never made sense to me. It's not like there is parity in football so there is only so many clubs for new fans to choose from. You guys should accept our appreciation of your team and league rather than bytch and moan. Given this an American based site, your going to have American based fans. There is redcafe, rawk, and other websites if you want to enjoy your fellow countryman.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Martinez is a worthless manager.

I'm sure he'll have a 5 game spell where they win a few and avoid relegation to massive acclaim, though.

Nah, the fact that hes kept a shyt team like Wigan from getting relegated this long is kinda impressive.

That ends this year tho. They sold all of the players keeping them up (Rodallega and soon Moses).

OTOH, I'm not hyping up Hazard till he's playing a decent team.

AlphaOne

OFT XI E Squad
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey / XO
Why you guys hating on new fans for? shyt never made sense to me. It's not like there is parity in football so there is only so many clubs for new fans to choose from. You guys should accept our appreciation of your team and league rather than bytch and moan. Given this an American based site, your going to have American based fans. There is redcafe, rawk, and other websites if you want to enjoy your fellow countryman.
Gilver is just being a right c*nt.

He can't help it.:manny:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK

American plastics :snoop:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

:pacspit:

You dont understand it because youre a thick c*nt. Also when you have people like Da Jungle, tryin his hardest to stalk and troll Gilver everytime he posts in the thread, its not what this thread is about, you lil shytc*nts got to earn your stripes. What you think Mastermind just came into the thread and didnt catch shyt, wrong

OFT isnt like the rest of the threads on this forum, but most you new c*nts dont even realise that and bring your sheep mentality you use on this site and in threads and think its gunna work, wrong shytheads. Keep your Cacs & c00ns talk out of here.

also fukk off with this but your on American Hip Hop board, thats all you c*nts got as an answer. It got old after 5876560675 times it was said 5-6 years ago.

But I guess I'm :umad: just keepin trill

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Maybe we try to connect our ways in other forums and this one to make it a little more interesting. The reason it is said over and over (referring to American board claims) because its true. You guys take yourself way too serious, and the smugness in your posts makes it worse. Sound overly bitter that's all.