Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Man, its so much stuff I want to know how to cook. My forte fixing cakes and pastries, but I want to expand knowledge any chance I get. Plus it a bonus for a man who know how to cook. :shaq:

yeah, im good on the baking pastries and stuff. I dig that stuff. bytches love cake:skip:

I was making good strides on actual cooking tho. Made some good roasted potatos, was actually frying chicken (in fact I may make myself a chik fil a fried chicken sandwich this week if I find some time), grilling steaks, making lasagna, etc.

AlphaOne

OFT XI E Squad
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey / XO
About to cook up come eggs and ham steak and watch Torres pop off a few goals.:ahh:

Seeing Michu and Cazorla show what true technical abilty looks like in the land of bangers and tea yesterday, almost brought a tear down my cheek.
:to::bow:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
About to cook up come eggs and ham steak and watch Torres pop off a few goals.:ahh:

Seeing Michu and Cazorla show what true technical abilty looks like in the land of bangers and tea yesterday, almost brought a tear down my cheek.
:to::bow:

Oh great, a plastic, american spain fan:comeon:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Martinez is a worthless manager.

I'm sure he'll have a 5 game spell where they win a few and avoid relegation to massive acclaim, though.