Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
let's settle this debate once and for all

89560973_10.jpg
:ahh:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think the Ballon D'Or coach finalists are more interesting;

Simeone; shaking up la liga duo poly somewhat

Low; world cup

Ancelotti; la decima

:manny:
La Decima my arse.

Congrats on winning a cup competition with the most expensively assembled group of players in football history.:comeon:

I'd give the award to Tony Pulis before Ancelotti and I mean that.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
[...]
@Liu Kang "regulars" in this thread used to comprise a generally intellectually sound eclectic bunch, all with pretty sharp wit. still got a lot of that but things are a bit different now :yeshrug:

[...]
I got what you mean. But the OGs like @Kunty McPhuck or @Gilver ain't posting anymore or barely and new guns came in. It's good and OFT evolves though its very identity is being diluted I guess. But that's the benefits of immigration isn't it ? :mjpls:
post your ignore list breh :ehh:
It's empty now that I'm a mod :mjpls: :ld:
But it had guys like La Fisher, ORLY and other TLR trolls. Big Mel too from the Booth and some HL posters. But as I said, I ask for a ban from TLR so now I don't even care about that sub forum and the trolls there :blessed:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
La Decima my arse.

Congrats on winning a cup competition with the most expensively assembled group of players in football history.:comeon:

I'd give the award to Tony Pulis before Ancelotti and I mean that.
:skip:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Ignore list is a great feature.
Refused to use it in the beginning off principle but I've been using for a few months to clear my vision on TLR because a few posters were really annoying. Then I took the shyt to the next level and ignore the whole TLR :blessed:

S9e5t87.png

I remember when I did this last year. Awesome.

Someone better make a swagged out MLS Cup final thread :mjcry:

Landy cakes last game :mjcry:

sounds like a job for @yoyoyo1

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
damn, so I sleep for 19 hours and come back to the OFT and this is what yall debating?

Anyone that knows footy knows who has won more, and is the better player. shyt, Henry played becks role at Red Bulls and if Cahill finished beter or Wright Phillips played he'd be in the final.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
http://www.mlssoccer.com/news/article/2014/12/02/dc-united-boss-ben-olsen-named-mls-coach-year

D.C. United finished 17-9-8 this season and ran away with the top seed in the Eastern Conference during the regular season. They boasted the best defense in the East and relied on savvy MLS veterans like Chris Rolfe, Davy Arnaud and Fabian Espindola to lead an attack that created 52 goals, 30 more than they put on the board in 2013.

D.C. won just three MLS games last year before they retooled during the offseason, and then Olsen made the pieces fit. He melded veterans and a talented group of youngsters to spur a plus-43 point turnaround this year, the biggest point differential in league history.

Olsen was originally hired on an interim basis midway through the 2010 season before he was eventually given the job later that year. He led the club to the Eastern Conference Championship in 2012 and the US Open Cup title in 2013.
Screen%20Shot%202014-12-02%20at%2010.02.28%20AM.png

Unknown.jpeg

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Just read that The Islamic State has their own lifestyle magazine :dead:

Tbf their swag is through the roof. Next issue has Terry Richardson as a guest photographer.