Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
pretty sure penedo cried into leonardo's arms there at the end, that guy is so prone to shaky spells, two weird goals conceded ending their season would've been a lot for one keeper to take

galaxy deserved it imo, completely dominated 1st leg and some of the 2nd

going to be a good final

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
I hope pochenttino starts bentaleb from now on. What a player he has become changing the whole style of the squad. Him eriksen , mason and verts have been immense. Todays win was a huge win for us after losing to crap teams like stoke. I hope to never see ade, kaboul and capoue anywhere ever near the squad. Also paulinho can fukk off to that useless brazilian.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I hope pochenttino starts bentaleb from now on. What a player he has become changing the whole style of the squad. Him eriksen , mason and verts have been immense. Todays win was a huge win for us after losing to crap teams like stoke. I hope to never see ade, kaboul and capoue anywhere ever near the squad. Also paulinho can fukk off to that useless brazilian.

do you think Soldado has more goals in him?

Harry Kane was pretty impressive today tho.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
do you think Soldado has more goals in him?

Harry Kane was pretty impressive today tho.
Soldado is a talented player its just been bad luck for him since he came to england with on going personal family issues. He has a chance to prove himself till the rest of the season and you know that goal boasted his confidence alot. A confident striker is the most dangerous striker.

Harry kane has been spurs best player this season. Poch giving out young players a chance has got back positive review. Harry kane should be called up to england team real soon.

Kane > shytbeck

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Luciano Vietto already ripping it in europe. Hes going be starting on that argentinian squad real soon.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
I am taking this opportunity to announce that unfortunately Saturday was my last game for the New York Red Bulls. The decision has always been that I would leave after the duration of my contract and although that was never going to change, I didn't want it to distract from the progress of the team.

I have immensely enjoyed my four and half years here and would like to thank everyone involved with this club who has made my time here so enjoyable.

Thanks must go particularly to Erik Soler, Hans Backe, Gerard Houllier, Andy Roxburgh, Mike Petke, all my team mates, the technical staff, medical staff, all the personnel who work for the Red Bull organisation, the MLS and of course the owner Mr Mateschitz whose vision and passion brought me to this wonderful city.

A special mention must go to the Red Bull fans who have supported this team through the good, the bad and the ugly times in the sun, rain and snow. You guys have really meant a lot to me and thank you for all your wonderful support.

I will now take the next few weeks to reflect and decide on the next chapter of my career.

Thank you all

Thierry Henry

He changed his cover photo to this today;

10480590_873008726085342_8770105567806889343_o.jpg