Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
*And in breaking news, the 66th woman has come forward in yet another sexual assault allegation against comedian and curmudgeon Bill Cosby that has rocked world of socially black conservatives. The female dog named Linzi who was unavailable for comment claims in 1986 Cosby drugged her puppy chow and she woke up with no recollection of the night before. More at 10*

YDB's Girl: How awful. I couldn't imagine :mjcry:

YDB: That's a lot of p*ssy :ehh:

YDB's girl: :what:

YDB: that's all I know. Now let's go to church.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
*And in breaking news, the 66th woman has come forward in yet another sexual assault allegation against comedian and curmudgeon Bill Cosby that has rocked world of socially black conservatives. The female dog named Linzi who was unavailable for comment claims in 1986 Cosby drugged her puppy chow and she woke up with no recollection of the night before. More at 10*

:deadmanny:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps

Actual factuals

I already told my girl to get me ten FREE BILL COSBY t-shirts for Christmas.

And this bath robe

bill-cosby-robe-fe.jpg

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

:ray:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps

:dead::dead::dead:

breh has that michael vick in madden 2004 speed, that getting away from the cops speed

third breh breaking the tackle like that :dead:

even the players were like :stopitslime: this is a pointless EL match against partizan, youre just making us be here longer :sadcam:

TheMasterBucks
7 hours ago

2:25
Soldado is just mad that guy has gone past more people than he has this season.

Last edited:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Also, and this came from the Fiyastarter podcast, I never heard the shyt about him and Lisa Bonet falling out because he tried to fukk her several times. It actually makes sense. Its only rumored, but I can see her being like "Will this old creep leave me the fukk alone?:whoa:"

can you blame him though, ol cos had a good a chance as anyone else in the world :scheme:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London