Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:ehh:

Better than Nightcrawler eh? :mou nod:
havent seen that yet.

prolly will view on Sunday (unless someone has a screener). Gonna see Hunger Games tomorrow after the Arsenal lads.

I been slacking on hte movies this year tho, so my opinion may mean nowt. Before this, I fukked with Grand Budapest Hotel as my favorite film.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
havent seen that yet.

prolly will view on Sunday (unless someone has a screener). Gonna see Hunger Games tomorrow after the Arsenal lads.

I been slacking on hte movies this year tho, so my opinion may mean nowt. Before this, I fukked with Grand Budapest Hotel as my favorite film.

Yeah I've been debating on seeing Hunger Games honestly. Though I haven't seen the other ones yet, or read the books. Feel like I been slacking on that.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Yeah I've been debating on seeing Hunger Games honestly. Though I haven't seen the other ones yet, or read the books. Feel like I been slacking on that.
Yeah, I like the other two, so im in. but if you arent interested, then its no biggie.

Ive realized that about movies. I havent watched Star Wars in many years, and I am really not interested in watching the first 3 episodes or the new trailer. shyt happens. It passes us by. :manny:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Yea birdman was a great flick. Wish it had more screenings, I had to go to some back alley cinema to watch it and the place was full of them lumbersexual types.

At least they served beer.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
arent you in DC?

E Street isnt a back alley.

Yeah that's where I went. If it ain't regal or amc it's back alley to me :merchant:

It's a good spot tho, I'll def go again. I went to the hunger games premiere last week at the regal in hyattsville. The Taylor Swift crowd was killing me.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Am I supposed to be excited for the new Star Wars trailer?

Could barely even pique my interest. What's with that new lightsaber that has the baby lightsabers on the hilt? What the fukk is that? 65 years in the making is this fukking movie and we get that toy ass bullshyt ass lightsaber and that a ball that rolls on the desert floor.
If you peep the saber is pulsing, crackling, and of course the hilt looks dangerous. You're supposed to build your lightsaber under the guidance of a master. With the sith defeated this breh would not have had one and thus, a DIY saber is the result.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Yeah that's where I went. If it ain't regal or amc it's back alley to me :merchant:

It's a good spot tho, I'll def go again. I went to the hunger games premiere last week at the regal in hyattsville. The Taylor Swift crowd was killing me.
:wow:

you missing out. Some great movies show there and they have the GOAT concessions stand.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
If you peep the saber is pulsing, crackling, and of course the hilt looks dangerous. You're supposed to build your lightsaber under the guidance of a master. With the sith defeated this breh would not have had one and thus, a DIY saber is the result.

:skip:

VSELQ.gif

edit: who was the first person to use the Mou gif? Whoever it was dude was on that next level post game. It's the most versatile gif ever :mjcry:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
About the Star Wars trailer. I think I'll just see the flick for the 3D and space scenes like I did for Star Trek. I'm not even a SW fan but I can honestly say that in Episode III when Vader rose I was :banderas:. The theater clapped and I had to do it too because of the epicness. And I'll finally see Nightcrawler next week, I'd better not be disappointed :ufdup: