Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I'm usually pretty comfortable calling someone a racist once it hits double digits :heh:

Can't lie. I was super surprised that people didn't know about this. I remember finding out about it as a pre-teen, so I thought it was just a thing that had already stormed up and settled. For the people who are suspicious because it all seemed to come out of nowhere, I can definitely say this narrative has existed forever, which of course is why Burress knew about it in the first place. It's been about a decade now where every time Bill Cosby is making some comment or another all I think is "Yeah cool bruh I should pull my pants up but you gonna speak on them rapes doe?"

The nature at which the floodgates is opening is insane, but again, there's been smoke drifting away from this fire for a long ass time.

Even when these allegations emerged in 2005 they were still 20+ years old. The trigger was a law suit by a temple university employee who claimed Cosby raped her a couple years earlier. She files suit and all these Jane Does come out of the woodwork. Now some of these women today are claiming to be those Jane Does...

Just show me one rape kit and I'll join the rest of the world in calling him a rapist. Alot of these girls say they were scared to talk... at the end of the day he's still a black man in America, it's not like he's Woody Allen.

What surprises me most is how come he doesn't have any more kids from all this. Janice dikkinson said the next morning she felt wet semen on her legs... Any semen that can resist the process of evaporation that much must be quite potent.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
the all-day Billy Joel marathon they have on MSG though :ohlawd:

you have to respect someone that came out with a bunch of great material and said "fukk it, I don't have anything as good left in me anymore, I'm gonna preserve myself at my peak"
Completely disagree with you there. I feel that's a punk move, too scared to release new material, bogged down by expectations and past glory that it made him fall back.

Don't really listen to his music but have heard quite a few of his interviews, he still writes music (classical I believe) but he isn't releasing that either.

Look out for Detox!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
What surprises me most is how come he doesn't have any more kids from all this. Janice dikkinson said the next morning she felt wet semen on her legs... Any semen that can resist the process of evaporation that much must be quite potent.
well, sport, take a seat and i'll explain to you how babies are made

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I'm usually pretty comfortable calling someone a racist once it hits double digits :heh:

Can't lie. I was super surprised that people didn't know about this. I remember finding out about it as a pre-teen, so I thought it was just a thing that had already stormed up and settled. For the people who are suspicious because it all seemed to come out of nowhere, I can definitely say this narrative has existed forever, which of course is why Burress knew about it in the first place. It's been about a decade now where every time Bill Cosby is making some comment or another all I think is "Yeah cool bruh I should pull my pants up but you gonna speak on them rapes doe?"

The nature at which the floodgates is opening is insane, but again, there's been smoke drifting away from this fire for a long ass time.
yeah, I was the same way (a little older, mind). I knew about this when it first came up in 2005. This was after the Brown v Board diatribe. I threw him in the bushes at that point (2004) because he was talking about me and people like me. My first comment after that Brown v. Board rant was "didnt this nikka father a child out of wedlock?" :dahell:

the people at my campus were mad as fukk at me for saying this stuff. :heh:

Then the story first came out in 2005, and I been forever :camby: to this dude. He will go out and say shyt, and my first thought was always "you? what?" (said like Nas on "ether")

shyt, Newsweek ran a story about this back in February and nikkas pretended not to see that.

Cosby shows were an important part of my household and I will always say that. The Cosby Show and A Different World were :ohlawd: to me. But the man? I been saying fukk that dude. He a rapist, and I will shyt on anyone that try to say bullshyt like they lying or this is some conspiracy because he tried to buy NBC back in 1993 (yes, I heard this stupid ass theory). He raped them. fukk him.

Also, and this came from the Fiyastarter podcast, I never heard the shyt about him and Lisa Bonet falling out because he tried to fukk her several times. It actually makes sense. Its only rumored, but I can see her being like "Will this old creep leave me the fukk alone?:whoa:"

Last edited:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
:intoodeep: i didnt expect this response

at the end of the day I got a Cosby bias, while Dr.Dre donating to HWCUs, I got part of my education from one of the HBCUs that Cosby donated to.

But at the end of the day is Lisa Bonet says Cosby tried to hit I might have to change up.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Theres rumors of Shaqiri plus cash for Ander Herrera. What does the united fans think about this?

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
The only truth I can confirm from these Cosby allegations is he got alot of p*ssy.

Whether it was consensual or not....

big ups to Manchester City youth product Ched Evans.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
at the end of the day I got a Cosby bias, while Dr.Dre donating to HWCUs, I got part of my education from one of the HBCUs that Cosby donated to.

But at the end of the day is Lisa Bonet says Cosby tried to hit I might have to change up.
you realize a lot of HBCUs were funded or at least nominally supported by white folks who wanted to maintain "separate but equal" tho right?

i dunno if bill is a rapist or not, although it would certainly seem as if he's done some awful shyt to women, but the situation is just another reminder that we cannot let ourselves to become hero worshippers

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
And even if Bill didnt rape them. Lets say he didnt.

He been married for 50+ years right? All these women having consensual sex, while he was married. But keep talking bad about poor black people. :camby:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Man like @-YDB- said HWCU though :heh:

Cosby sends for nikkas like me so fukk him. TLR tryna hate on Hannibal for telling the truth :manny:

But at the same time its fook Wilsons so I have no dog in this fight

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Man like @-YDB- said HWCU though :heh:

Cosby sends for nikkas like me so fukk him. TLR tryna hate on Hannibal for telling the truth :manny:

But at the same time its fook Wilsons so I have no dog in this fight
The Coli is just soft as fukk in general. First calling for Arie Lange's head because of a joke and now writing dissertations how Cosby should pursue Hannibal to the full extent of the law :scust:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
The Coli is just soft as fukk in general. First calling for Arie Lange's head because of a joke and now writing dissertations how Cosby should pursue Hannibal to the full extent of the law :scust:
Nah fukk that. I'm not letting no Wilson get away with claiming a black woman as his slave :camby: