Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
:deadrose:

just think about things you like, and search for recipes online. Its not hard.

I learned how to make baked mac and cheese recently.

That shyt had me dying too :heh:

Cooking toast and canned soup :mjcry:

@penfield you should learn how to make a decent stir fry at least, from there you can make tons of things with the skills you learn from that

I hear y'all. I think I might learn how to make chili. Something that should on the face of it be easy and you can save for more meals
lln44kN.png

My quesadilla game is mean though too :usure:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
I hear y'all. I think I might learn how to make chili. Something that should on the face of it be easy and you can save for more meals
lln44kN.png

My quesadilla game is mean though too :usure:
That's a good choice. You can basically make a bolognese sauce using the same prep, just different spices and vegetables :ehh: throw that on some penne
lln44kN.png

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Cooking really isnt hard.

I abhor cutting meat tho. I can, but I hate it.

But simple shyt with pasta, rice, frying chicken, making steak etc. Just do it a few times and its not hard.

Eggs are the key to great meals is what Ive realized.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
pachuca/tigres than pumas/america :eat:

actual good nfl games, europa, boca/river, 2 mex playoff games tomorrow :eat:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
ZALcC.gif

Have you been high the past few days?
there's been a lotta shyt posting in here last few days, and sometimes the perpetrators have wrapped themselves up in arguments and it becomes double-layered shyt

@concise can you open some bets so we can wager on which blog is being copypastad during a given 2-day period

Cooking really isnt hard.

I abhor cutting meat tho. I can, but I hate it.

But simple shyt with pasta, rice, frying chicken, making steak etc. Just do it a few times and its not hard.

Eggs are the key to great meals is what Ive realized.
something majestic about cutting and watching meat cook :yeshrug:

the key to cooking for me is a quality spice collection. stock that joint with random flavors, experiment a little by tossing it over raw meat, cut some vegetables (cook em or dont, doesnt matter), and eat. add pasta if you like, i usually go with rice. most of the shyt i cook i just make up on the spot

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
something majestic about cutting and watching meat cook :yeshrug:

the key to cooking for me is a quality spice collection. stock that joint with random flavors, experiment a little by tossing it over raw meat, cut some vegetables (cook em or dont, doesnt matter), and eat. add pasta if you like, i usually go with rice. most of the shyt i cook i just make up on the spot
cooking meat is cool as fukk.

but touching it :scust:
I dont like it.

And yeah, I agree about having a diverse spice collection. Its all about how it tastes to you and finding out what works.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
whatever man :camby:

I just hate looking at raw meat. I still make do and cook that shyt tho. :birdman:
i hate when you leave an onion in your fridge too long and it sprouts out the end

shyt makes me shudder :camby:

i heard you can cut the sides off and eat it tho, then plant the rest and get more onions, and essentially eat the same onion for years :ehh:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
i hate when you leave an onion in your fridge too long and it sprouts out the end

shyt makes me shudder :camby:

i heard you can cut the sides off and eat it tho, then plant the rest and get more onions, and essentially eat the same onion for years :ehh:
i dont mind onions

Potatoes doing that spook me tho, but that means you actually have a potato and not that mutant shyt some breh cooked up in a Monsanto lab.

Last edited:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
i heard you can cut the sides off and eatt tho, then plant the rest and get more onions, and essentially eat the same onion for years :ehh:
grew my own onions for the first time this year, red and white. Honestly it's pretty difficult to get good ones unless you have a dedicated plot with real nice drainage, otherwise it all gets fukked up. I threw some in a large potting vessel and some in a flower bed, the ones in the former turned out better. Chives tho, i had so many i didn't know what to do with them and ended up preserving a lot of them.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
i dont mind onions

Potatoes doing that spook me tho, but that means you actually have a potato and not that mutant shyt some breh cooked up in a Monsanto lab.
i remember when i was a kid i found a spiked potato under my grandma's bed :merchant: she lived out in the country so i figured it was some evil potato or something and i thought it was coming to kill her, so i beat the shyt out of it with a baseball bat against a barn door

vegetables aren't to be fukked with

grew my own onions for the first time this year, red and white. Honestly it's pretty difficult to get good ones unless you have a dedicated plot with real nice drainage, otherwise it all gets fukked up. I threw some in a large potting vessel and some in a flower bed, the ones in the former turned out better. Chives tho, i had so many i didn't know what to do with them and ended up preserving a lot of them.
i'd like to eat only vegetables i grow. might make that a mission of mine, but it conflicts with my dream of building a five-a-side pitch

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
i remember when i was a kid i found a spiked potato under my grandma's bed :merchant: she lived out in the country so i figured it was some evil potato or something and i thought it was coming to kill her, so i beat the shyt out of it with a baseball bat against a barn door

vegetables aren't to be fukked with
I been cookin at some level for years. First thing I really got into was baked potatoes. (scrambled eggs dont count, imo)

I remember taking one of the spked joints out the fridge and I thought the bytch was looking at me. :merchant:

I threw it in there and ran away.

I had to be like 9 or 10.

Veggies never really die.