Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Whoever takes over is screwed. Wenger is gonna leave a mediocre squad and the new man won't get the same leeway. It's gonna be #MoyesBoys type fukkery :banderas:

No troll, 100% serious. German football is dying. The World Cup win was just paper over the cracks imho; real futbol heads didn't fall for it. They were just the best of a bad bunch.

Same deal with Italy/Serie A...tonnes of mediocre talent with a few luminaries VERY top heavy league La Liga (which is prolly the definition of top heavy) has been more interesting than Bundesliga. The Germany International Team to me however is an exercise in team building. Trust your veteran leaders (Bastian, Klose, Lham) foster your young guys (Gotze, Kramer) and get the best of your high-quality players (Muller, Ozil, Kroos ect) i don't think any other nation has done a better job of it besides pre-2014 Spain.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
As long as we get Pep or Klopp taking over Wenger, I'm good. Although I think Pep will go to United or City because he would have more financial backing. Klopp can do what Wenger has done.
Are you sure you want a manager whos you in relegation battle already?
8LlsygI.png

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Same deal with Italy/Serie A...tonnes of mediocre talent with a few luminaries VERY top heavy league La Liga (which is prolly the definition of top heavy) has been more interesting than Bundesliga. The Germany International Team to me however is an exercise in team building. Trust your veteran leaders (Bastian, Klose, Lham) foster your young guys (Gotze, Kramer) and get the best of your high-quality players (Muller, Ozil, Kroos ect) i don't think any other nation has done a better job of it besides pre-2014 Spain.
Budesliga is still a comepetive league with record attendance mate. The ticket prices over there are much cheaper and the seats a usually filled for every team home games. Atleast alot if not most? have there own stadium unlike serie a where big clubs like roma, lazio ,milan and inter share there stadiums. Teams like juve finally got there own stadium build thus helping there revenue.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
The irony of the smiley.
Im sure just like sir alex did. Wenger already has someone on his mind to takeover already ao who ever that is ..is getting first dibs. Roberto martinez or fc basel coach would be my top candidate or even frank de boer( though is philosphy is much different from wengers)

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Budesliga is still a comepetive league with record attendance mate. The ticket prices over there are much cheaper and the seats a usually filled for every team home games. Atleast alot if not most? have there own stadium unlike serie a where big clubs like roma, lazio ,milan and inter share there stadiums. Teams like juve finally got there own stadium build thus helping there revenue.

I mean with the on field play. Isnt there some rule where ticket prices in germany are capped or are SUPER cheap?

bigmanting

Banned
Daps
Im sure just like sir alex did. Wenger already has someone on his mind to takeover already ao who ever that is ..is getting first dibs. Roberto martinez or fc basel coach would be my top candidate or even frank de boer( though is philosphy is much different from wengers)

De Boer might come along with Bergkamp, but dunno if Dennis has sorted out his fear of flying.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
First thanksgiving ever tomorrow that isn't home cooked.

Neither of my parents felt like cooking :flabbynsick:

And I didn't feel like cooking :flabbynsick:

In fact I can't cook :flabbynsick:

So I didn't even offer and just booked at a restaurant that has a Thanksgiving menu :flabbynsick:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
do you just eat out all the time? :dwillhuh:

I can cook very basic things (toast, frozen pizza, eggs, bacon, canned soup) and my signature dishes are corn beef hash and pasta salad. So if people wanted corn beef hash and pasta salad for thanksgiving I could have duly obliged but no one wanted corn beef hash or pasta salad, so it was the restaurant route :manny:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First thanksgiving ever tomorrow that isn't home cooked.

Neither of my parents felt like cooking :flabbynsick:

And I didn't feel like cooking :flabbynsick:

In fact I can't cook :flabbynsick:

So I didn't even offer and just booked at a restaurant that has a Thanksgiving menu :flabbynsick:
your white, hipster, suburbian and you are from Colorado and you cant cook breh wtf part of the game is that breh :ohhh:

also please don't tell me you one of the type of CAC who is a "vegan" and listens to skrillex/hipster music breh :mjcry: