Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BOBN

Pro
Daps
@Ari Gold Bawse you on checkhook boxing brah?

Was browsing about running order of Fury/Chisora/Eubank/Saunders night cos I got tickets :sas1:

You think people gonna be hype for tickets on Friday/Sat cos im considering a cheeky flip? I'd go, but not if brehs ready to pay silly money.

I see brehs already giddy calling it the best British card in years :ohhh:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
I can cook very basic things (toast, frozen pizza, eggs, bacon, canned soup) and my signature dishes are corn beef hash
fake englishman confirmed

jbpHbfod8JggsF.png

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
@Ari Gold Bawse you on checkhook boxing brah?

Was browsing about running order of Fury/Chisora/Eubank/Saunders night cos I got tickets :sas1:

You think people gonna be hype for tickets on Friday/Sat cos im considering a cheeky flip? I'd go, but not if brehs ready to pay silly money.

I see brehs already giddy calling it the best British card in years :ohhh:
yeah thats me :sas2:

you should be able to sell your tickets as its nearly sold out and more people will want to go if all the fights hold up

BOBN

Pro
Daps
That site still popping?

I remember being down w/it when EastSideBoxing started getting real shytty, haven't logged in in a year or so
Just stumbled on it tbh but seems cool. The one I sometimes browse after a big fight is boxingnews24

yeah thats me :sas2:

you should be able to sell your tickets as its nearly sold out and more people will want to go if all the fights hold up
Its sold out now.

Already replied to an ad on gumtree and it seems a breh selling at double face value is still holding 10 :mjlol:

Only thing is I may go with a girl so dont want to have to beat on rowdy gypsy types, she wouldnt be pleased.

Holding tickets when you know you relying on two pulling out brehs to not pull out give me a funny tummy :lupe:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Sao Paolo/Atletico Nacional pens for the final :popcorn:

though I hate how SUDDEN it is with no extra time. but I guess that's just how its done over there.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
never understood why he got rid of Reina for Mignolet

he didn't impress me at Sunderland
it's a classic "play for a shyt team that gets allows so many shots you look great" situation

Kardec :dead:

atletico nacional won that shootout so easily... ceni looked :flabbynsick: trying to save, but was the only one that scored

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's a classic "play for a shyt team that gets allows so many shots you look great" situation

Kardec :dead:

atletico nacional won that shootout so easily... ceni looked :flabbynsick: trying to save, but was the only one that scored
im not surprised they lost breh their whole team is the Brazilian equivalent of :flabbynsick:, kaka,ganso,ceni,bastos,denilson,luis fabiano,pato and shyt even my negrito palito Pereira is :flabbynsick: status too and lugano is coming there within the next month or 2 so that's another :flabbynsick: to add to the list

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
im not surprised they lost breh their whole team is the Brazilian equivalent of :flabbynsick:, kaka,ganso,ceni,bastos,denilson,luis fabiano,pato and shyt even my negrito palito Pereira is :flabbynsick: status too and lugano is coming there within the next month or 2 so that's another :flabbynsick: to add to the list
lol word, its basically reject central but that makes their team extremely interesting to follow

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol word, its basically reject central but that makes their team extremely interesting to follow
yea it aint nothing at the end of the day because Sao Paulo will sign more players in the next month of 2 (lugano being 1) and strengthen their team for the tournament that really matters which is Libertadores so they will probably will be the team to beat in the next year because as usual even tho they have great teams @Hollister cruzeiro will probably choke as usual so Sao Paulo will most likely be the top Brazilian team

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
:deadrose:

just think about things you like, and search for recipes online. Its not hard.

I learned how to make baked mac and cheese recently.
That shyt had me dying too :heh:

Cooking toast and canned soup :mjcry:

@penfield you should learn how to make a decent stir fry at least, from there you can make tons of things with the skills you learn from that