Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
XQUDUDO.png
9jF516n.png

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No i'm not...im just saying Sanchez is playing amazing
Sanchez is a great player nowhere near Suarez level tho breh so chill on comparing them, there is a reason why barca sold him and bought suarez for 2x the money and it isn't because Suarez is more marketable breh :upsetfavre:

hes in great form right now and I doubt he will keep it up for the rest of the year, if he scores anything between 15-20 for the season you should be happy, plus he brings work rate from the wing and can play off the striker, and assist teammates too, very complete player in my opinion..from what ive seen of Arsenal I think once everyone is healthy the front four should be Ozil in the hole with the Ox out wide and theo/alexis taking turns playing up front/wing sort of how suarez/messi are doing it now for Barca, flamini or arteta/ with ramsey or wilshere as the double pivot is the midfield and I like gibbs hes a solid LB and mertesacker needs to be a squad player and bring a good cb to partner kos and obvious khedira/bender mould in CDM would be perfect too, I would ship someone like cazorla real quick to bring any of the ones I mentioned above in no time but we know wumger wont :russ:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Sanchez is a great player nowhere near Suarez level tho breh so chill on comparing them, there is a reason why barca sold him and bought suarez for 2x the money and it isn't because Suarez is more marketable breh :upsetfavre:

hes in great form right now and I doubt he will keep it up for the rest of the year, if he scores anything between 15-20 for the season you should be happy, plus he brings work rate from the wing and can play off the striker, and assist teammates too, very complete player in my opinion..from what ive seen of Arsenal I think once everyone is healthy the front four should be Ozil in the hole with the Ox out wide and theo/alexis taking turns playing up front/wing sort of how suarez/messi are doing it now for Barca, flamini or arteta/ with ramsey or wilshere as the double pivot is the midfield and I like gibbs hes a solid LB and mertesacker needs to be a squad player and bring a good cb to partner kos and obvious khedira/bender mould in CDM would be perfect too, I would ship someone like cazorla real quick to bring any of the ones I mentioned above in no time but we know wumger wont :russ:

this is considering Ozil isn't sold in january. It would be really nice if Hummels or Bender got bought.

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bundesliga is trash. Premier League exposed these frauds :mjcry:

Leverkusen getting beat at home by Monaco who lost every semi-decent player in the summer :mjcry:

The German FA needs to invest in grassroots projects imho :mjcry:

More five-a-side games and less emphasis on speed/power, amirite? :mjcry:

Brehs need a culture change :mjcry:

bigmanting

Banned
Daps

Leverkusen getting beat at home by Monaco who lost every semi-decent player in the summer :mjcry:

As long as we get Pep or Klopp taking over Wenger, I'm good. Although I think Pep will go to United or City because he would have more financial backing. Klopp can do what Wenger has done.

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I know you are trolling but you are aware that 3 out of the 4 german teams are leading there groups and 2 of em were already qualified to the knock out rounds with 2 games to go right? besides your team Chelsea who got the easiest group of the whole CL no English team lead their group and pretty much have no chance of coming out first in their group u know that right?

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As long as we get Pep or Klopp taking over Wenger, I'm good. Although I think Pep will go to United or City because he would have more financial backing. Klopp can do what Wenger has done.
Whoever takes over is screwed. Wenger is gonna leave a mediocre squad and the new man won't get the same leeway. It's gonna be #MoyesBoys type fukkery :banderas:

I know you are trolling but you are aware that 3 out of the 4 german teams are leading there groups and 2 of em were already qualified to the knock out rounds with 2 games to go right? besides your team Chelsea who got the easiest group of the whole CL no English team lead their group and pretty much have no chance of coming out first in their group u know that right?

No troll, 100% serious. German football is dying. The World Cup win was just paper over the cracks imho; real futbol heads didn't fall for it. They were just the best of a bad bunch.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Better play the reserves against Galatasaray. Pointless game, might as well avoid injuries and get some boys some minutes :manny:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whoever takes over is screwed. Wenger is gonna leave a mediocre squad and the new man won't get the same leeway. It's gonna be #MoyesBoys type fukkery :banderas:

No troll, 100% serious. German football is dying. The World Cup win was just paper over the cracks imho; real futbol heads didn't fall for it. They were just the best of a bad bunch.
they won the world cup easily, all their teams are still in it in the CL (even tho they have less money than English teams besides Bayern) 3 of them lead their respective groups and the other one winning their last game are in but German football is dying? lol

if that's football that's dying what would you call englands football? last in their group in WC, 1 of 4 teams leading their group and that's because the 2nd best team in that group is Germany 4th best team and its been like 2-3 years since they last won a CL, haven't won a Euro since never so wtf would you call that breh?