Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
No hes SS aka second striker

Players like hulk ,reus and messi are true inside forward. Wrong again buddy
That's actually the last thing Ronaldo is. As when Ronaldo moves to the center 99% of the time it's not to be behind a forward, it's to replace him entirely, so who exactly would he be seconding, good lad? :sas2:

And Messi isn't an inside forward because he lines up centrally. Of course, that would by definition make him a CF, but we know he plays in a removed role so he's a False 9 as everyone in the universe, bar you, as known for the entirety of this decade.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
from the jersey convo from earlier

the Latina in the Willis Reed jersey. Id trade it all to see her out of that jersey. :ohlawd:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
from the jersey convo from earlier

the Latina in the Willis Reed jersey. Id trade it all to see her out of that jersey. :ohlawd:

I sorta miss the songs for movies and the videos with random clips from the movies :mjcry:

:mj:

Did Sisqo ever come out of the closet? I remember one of my girl friends who was a little older than me swore up and down he was gay but it never happened :yeshrug:

edit: watching this video now that has to be some of the worst choreographed dancing I've seen in a video ever :skip:

Last edited:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
I sorta miss the songs for movies and the videos with random clips from the movies :mjcry:

Did Sisqo ever come out of the closet? I remember one of my girl friends who was a little older than me swore up and down he was gay but it never happened :yeshrug:

edit: watching this video now that has to be some of the worst choreographed dancing I've seen in a video ever :skip:

Did Dru Hill have the most simplistic choreography ever know in R&B?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

Sisqo isnt gay, we all just thought it.

This song tho :wow:

The Hype Williams, million dollar music video era. :blessed:

FFS, they shot music video in Hong Kong. :russ:

The movie took place in LA. :ray:

From that era

edit: Dru Hill couldnt dance. Woody and Jazz were big boys who couldnt move.

2nd edit: that song is horrible :dead:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Sisqo isnt gay, we all just thought it.

This song tho :wow:

The Hype Williams, million dollar music video era. :blessed:

FFS, they shot music video in Hong Kong. :russ:

The movie took place in LA. :ray:

From that era

edit: Dru Hill couldnt dance. Woody and Jazz were big boys who couldnt move.

2nd edit: that song is horrible :dead:

All things considered, Bow Wow really wasn't that bad of rapper :ehh:

The GOAT soundtrack song here :bow: