Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
im not a Liverpool fan fakkit my only team is Club Nacional de Football so stfu

I did support(which is completely different from being a "fan" of a team btw) LFC for awhile due to @Eddiebryant and because of Suarez so stfu, so what I said about Chelsea is just my opinion as a football fan not as a hating LFC fan

Alright lad come down to The Old Queen's Head and we'll have a proper sit down :yes:

unstoppable589

All Star
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
Fellow Man City brehs we are still in this :blessed: it will be interesting to see how we lineup against roma. I wouldnt mind seeing Yaya, Fernandhino/Fernando and Lampard in the middle.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
I guess Fabregas is a striker now too, huh?
No hes a mid player you moron. When did i say messi is a striker? Hes forward who can play any position on 3 man attack He usually plays in the middle of the front three as a false 9. Fabregas was just a experiment or whenever messi was injured.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Fellow Man City brehs we are still in this :blessed: it will be interesting to see how we lineup against roma. I wouldnt mind seeing Yaya, Fernandhino/Fernando and Lampard in the middle.

Yaya needs to sit down. Today all 11 players worked for 90 minutes pressuring the ball. This led to two errors which made us win the game. Yaya doesn't pressure like that anymore.

Besides I think he's still suspended.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
City brehs getting pretty hype :ehh: . You just beat a ten man team with plenty of injuries at home by the skin of your teeth, you should aim higher with that billion dollar squad

:avbusure:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
City brehs getting pretty hype :ehh: . You just beat a ten man team with plenty of injuries at home by the skin of your teeth, you should aim higher with that billion dollar squad

Atleast they always have a shot of winning atleast one trophy every season:sas2:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps

We got injuries too. And had we lost the shyt all you guys would be talking would be worse than the letter the FBI wrote to MLK.

unstoppable589

All Star
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
Yaya needs to sit down. Today all 11 players worked for 90 minutes pressuring the ball. This led to two errors which made us win the game. Yaya doesn't pressure like that anymore.

Besides I think he's still suspended.
Pelligrini should make a point to Yaya that he needs to work as hard as the team did today or his place isnt safe. Did he get a 3 match suspension?

unstoppable589

All Star
Daps
Reppin
SoCal

Getting hype? We won breh... am i supposed to be apologizing because Bayern got a red? At the end of the day we got a result and we can still advance. My apologies for being excited about that. And what injuries did Bayern have other than Lahm and Javi who hasn't played all year?

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
neither of you are old enough to have seen someone as recent and as famous as beckham or zidane play in their primes, you both support big name clubs in london, and im plastic? :pachaha:

big ups on taking our Face/Off idea tho :ehh:
nikka what are you like 40 or some shyt? damn your a old manzzz

bigmanting

Banned
Daps
Getting hype? We won breh... am i supposed to be apologizing because Bayern got a red? At the end of the day we got a result and we can still advance. My apologies for being excited about that. And what injuries did Bayern have other than Lahm and Javi who hasn't played all year?

Muller/Gotze