Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Mates, Cruzeiro will face Atletico Mineiro today in the second leg finale of the Copa do Brazil. Last sunday we clinched back to back Brasileirao titles, and we can rewrite history and be the only club in Brazil to have not only 1, but 2 triplice coroa (trebles) if we succesfully fend off Galo today. However, we'll have to come from behind as they beat us 2-0 in the first leg.

Vamos vamos Cruzeiroooo!

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
When you guys say the Celtics jersey was bootleg what did that mean by the way ? That it was some fake stuff sold on flea markets ? Or that it was custom-made for him ?

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
When you guys say the Celtics jersey was bootleg what did that mean by the way ? That it was some fake stuff sold on flea markets ? Or that it was custom-made for him ?

I haven't looked too closely at the jersey in the video, but it could be either one honestly. My uncle served in the military and had some connections over in Asia back during that era, he would have jerseys made to his liking for cheap. I'm pretty sure he had a black Philadelphia Eagles jersey before it was a legit thing made by the team among other not so authentic jerseys.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

Bootleg. It's just fake or knock-off. Like how the majority of people buy bootleg Louis Vuitton or other top designer brands from Asian sites or Canal street. Actually when I think of bootleg it just means fake or not official. Which, I wonder if people who actually buy real Louis Vuitton are aware that no one gives a fukk or that their shyt is tasteless in the first place :ld:

Same with Burberry or any other loud gaudy designer bullshyt that people wear. I see women swaggering through lobbies and downtown all the time with their little Burberry trench coats, sleeves turned up to show the burberry plaid. Clowns. shyt looks so bad.

And watching that Ignition video again that Celtics shirt does indeed look like some bootleg shyt, and just cheap as hell and tacky, but then again it's easy to look back and say that.

That video is worse than I remember. That one five second part when it's just a close-up of R. Kelly showcasing his hair, which you know he requested.

The girl in red at 1:20 :mjcry:

When they have that hopelessly underpaid intern dance at the end because he's white and it's "funny."

That old bald guy that pops up.

Last edited:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Andy Serkis via motion capturing playboy Hype woulda had DAT BUDGET :salute:

Voiced by Lil' Kim doe :ld:
:patrice: might kickstarter this hoe
no difference really

"it was custom-made for me" is just trying to pass off bootleg as something legit, unless you're a millionaire

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Watched Internal Affairs for the first time :manny:

it's alright, not sure whether I like that or the departed more.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@penfield whoa there brahzi :whoa: if you'd made that comment about burberry in my presence i'd a smacked your kufi through six dimensions...british craftsmenship :ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:

And to answer your q from yday...i was thinking about bejng ignorant abd totally winging it and just seeing where life took me. General idea was to stay in New York for 3 months and then LA for the other 3 months and take trips to other cities etc...

Ive got enough money and am in the position to do this type of dumb sh1t...and i don't have any serious responsibilities like children so...

Slim chance i might still do it...have to experience babylon once i guess :yeshrug:

Last edited:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
damn julio cesar is playing with benfica in the cl?? :russ:

if that's not proof you're overrated if youre brazilian i dont know what is. fukkin joe bednik was a better keeper than him

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
@penfield whoa there brahzi :whoa: if you'd made that comment about burberry in my presence i'd a smacked your kufi through six dimensions...british craftsmenship :ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:

And to answer your q from yday...i was thinking about bejng ignorant abd totally winging it and just seeing where life took me. General idea was to stay in New York for 3 months and then LA for the other 3 months and take trips to other cities etc...

Ive got enough money and am in the position to do this type of dumb sh1t...and i don't have any serious responsibilities like children so...

Slim chance i might still do it...have to experience babylon once i guess :yeshrug:

You should do it. Don't let the sensational shyt get to you. And if you in NYC or LA no one's gonna look twice at you.

And I just have an aversion to gaudy brands that smatter their logos and prints over everything. I see that shyt and it's :scust: