Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
@bboystyle @The War Report not sure if serious...y'all trolling? :why:

Ronaldo and Messi aren't pure strikers in the same vein as Ibra, Cavani, Falcao, RVP, Aguero, Costa, Suarez, etc. Just because a player scores a shyt ton of goals doesn't mean he's a striker :mjlol:. Ronaldo hasn't started a club game at actual striker in about forever. That man is a winger playing in an attack that literally feeds him and looks for him on every attacking possession.

But I'll let you gurus tell it :coffee:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
That man is a winger playing in an attack that literally feeds him and looks for him on every attacking possession.

thus why i said he's positioned more as a striker then a winger. Many football fans consider him a striker breh.

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Confused-Gary-Payton.gif
u got anything to say fukkboy? stay quiet if you not gonna say anything productive I don't wanna hear your stupid fan boy opinion on things

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Ronaldo and Messi aren't pure strikers in the same vein as Ibra, Cavani, Falcao, RVP, Aguero, Costa, Suarez, etc. Just because a player scores a shyt ton of goals doesn't mean he's a striker :mjlol:. Ronaldo hasn't started a club game at actual striker in about forever. That man is a winger playing in an attack that literally feeds him and looks for him on every attacking possession.

Messi the Goat and Ronaldo are so good that there isn't a specific definition of the position they play on the field breh, they are their own position and play everything/anything they want:wow:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Liverpool fans :mjlol:
im not a Liverpool fan fakkit my only team is Club Nacional de Football so stfu

I did support(which is completely different from being a "fan" of a team btw) LFC for awhile due to @Eddiebryant and because of Suarez so stfu, so what I said about Chelsea is just my opinion as a football fan not as a hating LFC fan

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

I'm not trolling, I'm a novice. :mjcry:

I know Ronaldo isn't a pure striker because he was a mid fielder in his prime, no? But I was under the impression that Messi was a striker but he's not one dimensional because he can also facilitate. Scoring goals is why he's so lauded though.