Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep so america confirmed itself to be a complete joke nation after last night...

Was planning on spending 3-6 months over there in the summer period but gknna have to add it to list of places i'll never set my black ass foot in along with russia, poland, india and mexico

bigmanting

Banned
Daps
Yep so america confirmed itself to be a complete joke nation after last night...

Was planning on spending 3-6 months over there in the summer period but gknna have to add it to list of places i'll never set my black ass foot in along with russia, poland, india and mexico

where you situated out now?

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Won't talk about the Ferguson situation mostly because I'm not American but I can say that I'm pretty conflicted about the case. :ld:

bigmanting

Banned
Daps
neither of you are old enough to have seen someone as recent and as famous as beckham or zidane play in their primes, you both support big name clubs in london, and im plastic? :pachaha:

big ups on taking our Face/Off idea tho :ehh:

still haven't answered the question though :sas2:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
still haven't answered the question though :sas2:
i've said many times on sohh and here that i started following chelsea when dennis wise was captain and zola and di matteo became loveable also-rans of england

but im a plastic, i was too late for the peter osgood era :skip:

so when did you start playing fifa

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

What part of America were you planning on going to?

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Y'all seen that SPDR (SDPR?) commercial where the little Asian janitor is fixing the water fountain for the basketball players?

I swear Martin Demichelis is in that commercial :dwillhuh:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I'm a uk breh...(was bury da bwoy, changed my name on sunday)

Where's the Banks avi tho ?
Now you gotta deal with this glitch on your shouldeeeehhhhhh :mitraillette:

Nah Liu I gave him amnesty for a couple of days to do what he was gonna do with his username/avi but he still gotta rock the Gawdess for a month :ohmydayz: