Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Carragher has been pretty fair tbh, he's even called out his boy Gerrard a few times already this season. And after the Palace defeat he pretty much said the whole team is trash and that they're getting bullied by opponents. :manny:
This season maybe. Because I remember last season, a few times Gerrard made mistakes but it wasn't his fault. The slip was Mamadou's because he didn't play like Agger would have and because Gerrard was "not ready" or for example the 3-3 against I don't remember who was also Mamad's because he didn't lead the D well (pause, @Grams) while the full backs were trash and his boy Gerrard was still in the opp's box and not back into defense leading it to be exposed to the opp's midfield... I remember. :mjpls:

Not saying that Sakho was god-like last year (far from that we all know) but on those particular incidents, he was not at fault, objectively speaking.

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
@SCORCH

Thanks breh :pachaha:

I was heated on football after Juve - Roma brought be back to 06 and The Calciopoli scandal

This year was a trial run :troll: the real campaign for a CL title starts next season :troll:

Minus well now :manny: that way City can focus on the EPL and hopefully invest in better players at the back with plenty CL experience.

For us I'll be proud as FVKK if we make it out this years Group of Death, anything after that is just icing on the cake.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This season maybe. Because I remember last season, a few times Gerrard made mistakes but it wasn't his fault. The slip was Mamadou's because he didn't play like Agger would have and because Gerrard was "not ready" or for example the 3-3 against I don't remember who was also Mamad's because he didn't lead the D well (pause, @Grams) while the full backs were trash and his boy Gerrard was still in the opp's box and not back into defense leading it to be exposed to the opp's midfield... I remember. :mjpls:

Not saying that Sakho was god-like last year (far from that we all know) but on those particular incidents, he was not at fault, objectively speaking.
Yeah, anyone blaming Sahko for Gerrard's mistake* is a moron. Gerrard is finished as a top level player and is just embarrassing himself at this point; his recent comment about moving on if Liverpool don't offer him a new deal was laughable.

*Let's be clear: it was a mistake and not a slip. He failed to control the ball and ended up slipping out of desperation.

JampackedSphericalCougar.gif

Gerrard: “That’s why it was cruel. I haven’t made a mistake, I haven’t lost my man at a set-piece. I haven’t missed a penalty. I haven’t made a bad pass.

“Every single person on the planet slips at some point in their life, whether it’s on the stairs, on the floor or whatever. For me, it happened on the pitch at a really bad moment.

:comeon:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
I saw a lot of Arsenal brehs on the internet (not here) complaining about all the injuries and blaming the new physio, but look at what's happening; we're getting Giroud and Koscielny back nice and early.

Ozil next please :damn:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

Saying Lovren is worse than Sakho would be an understatement. He cost more too.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I saw a lot of Arsenal brehs on the internet (not here) complaining about all the injuries and blaming the new physio, but look at what's happening; we're getting Giroud and Koscielny back nice and early.

Ozil next please :damn:

Shad works like van Gaal. Give him at least three months. Or was it five?