Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
@yoyoyo1 look at what your gf is saying SMH

tumblr_nfku9r5nPF1r2vvjgo1_1280.jpg

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what ever happen to that one black striker who played for nacional or still does
?
Santiago Morro Garcia im assuming your talking about , the coke/whore lifestyle got to him once he went to Brazil and then was suspended for Cocaine and came back washed up to my team and lasted half a year and now hes playing for some bullshyt team from my country named River Plate he nowhere near NT level with all the good forwards we have at the moment

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Just heard a couple gunshot near my apartment :ehh:

gonna go chill in my bathtub with my machete and gun. I'm ~15 miles out from Ferguson tho :wtf:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if they let Suarez come back to play for the knock out rounds our coach would definitely take em to unleash that cannibal in the knock out rounds we would be all set we have a good defense with Caceres, The Faraon Godin and Gimenez whos quick as fukk we can play either 3/4 man back line with no problem and our midfield will be scrappy as fukk but scare teams on the counter with Rolan/Cebolla Rodriguez with Suarez and Cavani putting in that work up front defensively too like a mothafukka

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if they let Suarez come back to play for the knock out rounds our coach would definitely take em to unleash that cannibal in the knock out rounds we would be all set we have a good defense with Caceres, The Faraon Godin and Gimenez whos quick as fukk we can play either 3/4 man back line with no problem and our midfield will be scrappy as fukk but scare teams on the counter with Rolan/Cebolla Rodriguez with Suarez and Cavani putting in that work up front defensively too like a mothafukka and breaking on the counter quick as fukk breh

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
I like that negrito Rolan hes a good negrito he can def do a job in the right wing for us and we have another good negrito his name is Carlos Sanchez he is a Ramires type south American #8 and Pereira might play some games because Caceres will play at LB some games and others at RB depending on where the opposition best/quickest winger play so he can man mark em
im sure u know arevalo rios he will be putting in that work in the middle so we got some good negritos in our team breh
what club does carlos sanchez play for.

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Suarez will hopefully be allowed to play in the knockout rounds a reduction of his suspension is highly possible the Conmebol can make more money if he plays so they certantly will try to get it reduced themselves but its too recent now it will probably be announced before the Copa American about to start

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what club does carlos sanchez play for.
he plays for River Plate you can watch him this week when Boca- River Plate derby in Copa Sudamerican (Europa League of south America) semifinal, he plays as RM/RCM like Ramires from Chelsea that's probably the best comparison I can give you about him

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
he plays for River Plate you can watch him this week when Boca- River Plate derby in Copa Sudamerican (Europa League of south America) semifinal, he plays as RM/RCM like Ramires from Chelsea that's probably the best comparison I can give you about him
I hope goltv shows that game :sadcam:

So out of the two big clubs being penarol and nacional. Whats the next big club after them? sporting defensnor?

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So out of the two big clubs being penarol and nacional. Whats the next big club after them? sporting defensnor?
yea Defensor Sporting they made it to the semis of the last Libertadores(CL of South America) they have a good player named Giorgian Arrascaeta whos a good attacking midfielder you will see him in Europe by next year I think hes only 19/20 but hes already good enough for some European mid-table team and already got called up to the national team and will def get playtime at the next Copa America along with Hopefully Little Suarez Diente Lopez whos doing great in Italy for Verona on loan from Roma, Atletico Gimenez n Rolan is also from that generation they made it to the U20 world cup final 2013/2014 where they lost in the final against Pogbas/Kundogbia France team that won it

Last edited:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

na only Fox Deportes breh u will def find a stream to watch it if you want, the other semifinal is good with Kaka/Ganso/Pato/Luis Fabiano/A.Pereira/M.Bastos Sao Paulo against a nice ball playing Colombian team named Nacional who has a good nutcase lazy south American type #10