Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Yeah, bolded is well put. I do often wonder though if it wasn't for the looting, "outside agitators" etc. would people care and would the attention be there? Something tells me the media would've gone somewhere else had it been a bunch of Kumbayas and candles, simply because the media is a tool of white supremacy, so it's actually really sick how in order for black people to get attention, they have to act in the way that is expected of them, then work backwards. It's attention induced because of something negative, but at least there's some conversation occurring and focus given to the whole situation.

I've been wanting to read more about crowd theories and studies. shyt is actually really interesting :ehh:
that is some sick and sinister shyt :mjcry:

missouri might burn tonight brehs @Broletariat we're gonna need you to livepost this

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
u mad breh?:russ:

we def will beat those negritos even without Suarez if we go with the best we have without Suarez then we can just tie with Paraguay or Argentina and we are through to the knock out rounds and with our goalie whos a great penalty saver and there is no extra time till the final we can just play on the counter against anyone n beat em in penalties if anything :ehh:
I feel bad for dudes like diego rolan and pereira playing for disgusting c*ntry like yours m8

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Yeah, bolded is well put. I do often wonder though if it wasn't for the looting, "outside agitators" etc. would people care and would the attention be there? Something tells me the media would've gone somewhere else had it been a bunch of Kumbayas and candles (which it wasn't, just trying to make a point), simply because the media is a tool of white supremacy, so it's actually really sick how in order for black people to get attention, they have to act in the way that is expected of them, then work backwards. It's attention induced because of something negative, but at least there's some conversation occurring and focus given to the whole situation.

I've been wanting to read more about crowd theories and studies. shyt is actually really interesting :ehh:
This is very true.

There have been protests in Ferugson nearly every day since the shooting. The last 2 months, there has only been violence by the police there. The media pretty much left because it was mostly peace.

Its only been the last few days with the teasing of a possible grand jury decision did those locusts come back.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
holy fukk, one of the guys on ustream streaming the protests got his phone stolen by one of those *racist comment redacted*

:dead: way to help your own cause, guy

"who you stole it from" "some nikka"

SMFH :dead:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
reminds me of what Gil Scott Heron's Comment #1:
"The irony of it all, of course
Is when a pale face SDS motherfukker dares
Look hurt when I tell him to go find his own revolution
He wonders why I tell him that America's revolution
Will not be the melting pot but the toilet bowl
He is fighting for legalized smoke, or lower voting age
Less lip from his generation gap and fukking in the street
Where is my parallel to that?"

obvious echoes of malcolm telling white people to start their own organizations to liberate black americans and letting black people do their own thing

but i've always wondered how that'd be possible without coming off as incredibly paternalistic

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@yoyoyo1 Mexicans is some other pussies like yall gringos even if they go with their best they would have NO CHANCE of winning and would have a hard time getting out their group as well

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
that is some sick and sinister shyt :mjcry:

missouri might burn tonight brehs @Broletariat we're gonna need you to livepost this
I'm not getting back into the thick of that shyt tonight, I'm just gonna chill here at home with my various armaments and try and get some sleep tonight lol.

My social media looking like a shythole right now tho :ehh:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
holy fukk, one of the guys on ustream streaming the protests got his phone stolen by one of those *racist comment redacted*

:dead: way to help your own cause, guy

"who you stole it from" "some nikka"

SMFH :dead:
nikkas gotta eat fam

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel bad for dudes like diego rolan and pereira playing for disgusting c*ntry like yours m8
I like that negrito Rolan hes a good negrito he can def do a job in the right wing for us and we have another good negrito his name is Carlos Sanchez he is a Ramires type south American #8 and Pereira might play some games because Caceres will play at LB some games and others at RB depending on where the opposition best/quickest winger play so he can man mark em
im sure u know arevalo rios he will be putting in that work in the middle so we got some good negritos in our team breh

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
I like that negrito Rolan hes a good negrito he can def do a job in the right wing for us and we have another good negrito his name is Carlos Sanchez he is a Ramires type south American #8 and Pereira might play some games because Caceres will play at LB some games and others at RB depending on where the opposition best/quickest winger play so he can man mark em
im sure u know arevalo rios he will be putting in that work in the middle so we got some good negritos in our team breh
arevalo rios aint black m8:russ:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Max B we also have another good negrito Abel Hernandez whos a quick #9 and there is other up on coming lightsking negritos who might get a crack if they perform good in Europe or Uruguay

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
@Max B we also have another good negrito Abel Hernandez whos a quick #9 and there is other up on coming lightsking negritos who might get a crack if they perform good in Europe or Uruguay
what ever happen to that one black striker who played for nacional or still does
?

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
arevalo rios aint black m8:russ:
Uruguay+v+France+Group+2010+FIFA+World+Cup+BcY4WnPMoZrl.jpg

he would be considered a negrito in my country that's for sure hes not a @Grams black ass negrito tho that's for sure