Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Weren't they moved? Since people expected the verdicts on Saturday?

I have wished all thousands of deaths in that Missouri prosecutor, fukking fakkit.

I thought the tumblr post I saw saying it was gonna be an hour after the verdict was delivered. :yeshrug:

Liberal twitter is having a breakdown :mjcry:

And I'm always slightly :avbehh: when I see the white liberals summon up their crocodile tears. Not saying they can't have empathy but it's slightly odd to see those in privilege and power, those with the tools and voices to change things, effectively not do anything.

And I'm honestly tired of the "Why they looting their community thoughh :dwillhuh:" I'd really like to see how many of those businesses are owned by black people and people who live in the community.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Don lemon is a disgrace and a disgusting fakkit..i cant watch this c00n talk

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Can't tell you breh. I ran for my car when i heard a gun go off. It's probably worse in Ferguson proper.

EDIT: pigs weren't fukking around though, they were in all military equipment and vehicles :shaq2:
goddamn
I thought the tumblr post I saw saying it was gonna be an hour after the verdict was delivered. :yeshrug:

And I'm always slightly :avbehh: when I see the white liberals summon up their crocodile tears. Not saying they can't have empathy but it's slightly odd to see those in privilege and power, those with the tools and voices to change things, effectively not do anything.

And I'm honestly tired of the "Why they looting their community thoughh :dwillhuh:" I'd really like to see how many of those businesses are owned by black people and people who live in the community.
i think white privilege thrives on ignorance, and that includes ignorance of how to change it.

i get the anger behind the looting, i wish it wouldn't happen tho, mostly because it doesn't help anything. destruction can reap benefits, they should fukk up the courthouse tbh.

but mob physics aren't so simple, easy to say this shyt on the internet

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I'm watching twitter out of curiosity, everyone trying to care, shut up soccer twitter guy ffs

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Hollister congrats on the cruzeiro title hope yall don't choke in libertadores like yall have the past few years when yall had some nasty teams smh sao Paulo might just win that bullshyt sudamericana cup

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm watching twitter out of curiosity, everyone trying to care, shut up soccer twitter guy ffs
yur bullshyt national team are some pussies being scared to come down with all there best players to play copa America with the real big boys yall probably wont even make it out of any of the groups anyways so I can understand the reason for yall not going

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
yur bullshyt national team are some pussies being scared to come down with all there best players to play copa America with the real big boys yall probably wont even make it out of any of the groups anyways so I can understand the reason for yall not going
decent b8 m8, but mexico did the same thing last time, and jamaica would probably do worse than a USA B, don't really have an opinion on it tbh

bet mexico and jamaica will send B teams as well, gold cup is around the same time

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

reminds me of what Gil Scott Heron's Comment #1:
"The irony of it all, of course
Is when a pale face SDS motherfukker dares
Look hurt when I tell him to go find his own revolution
He wonders why I tell him that America's revolution
Will not be the melting pot but the toilet bowl
He is fighting for legalized smoke, or lower voting age
Less lip from his generation gap and fukking in the street
Where is my parallel to that?"

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
It was pretty peaceful, then the verdict broke and people started getting restless but still nothing that i'd call violence, lots of shouting and chanting. Then I heard a handgun go off followed by a shotgun shortly after and proceeded to do my best Speedy Gonzalez impression, plenty of people spilled over past the barricades.

:manny:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
goddamn

i think white privilege thrives on ignorance, and that includes ignorance of how to change it.

i get the anger behind the looting, i wish it wouldn't happen tho, mostly because it doesn't help anything. destruction can reap benefits, they should fukk up the courthouse tbh.

but mob physics aren't so simple, easy to say this shyt on the internet

Yeah, bolded is well put. I do often wonder though if it wasn't for the looting, "outside agitators" etc. would people care and would the attention be there? Something tells me the media would've gone somewhere else had it been a bunch of Kumbayas and candles (which it wasn't, just trying to make a point), simply because the media is a tool of white supremacy, so it's actually really sick how in order for black people to get attention, they have to act in the way that is expected of them, then work backwards. It's attention induced because of something negative, but at least there's some conversation occurring and focus given to the whole situation.

I've been wanting to read more about crowd theories and studies. shyt is actually really interesting :ehh:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look at this suarez fanboy..yall are all the same racist c*nts
u mad breh?:russ:

we def will beat those negritos even without Suarez if we go with the best we have without Suarez then we can just tie with Paraguay or Argentina and we are through to the knock out rounds and with our goalie whos a great penalty saver and there is no extra time till the final we can just play on the counter against anyone n beat em in penalties if anything :ehh: