Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
don't see how hannibal buress is a 'c00n' for calling out Cosby on being a dikkhead preachy moral absolutist with a decent chance of being a serial rapist

but i forgot, this is the coli

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haven't seen a worst publicity week since this week with Bill Cosby.

hqdefault.jpg

dave-whelan-008.jpg

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Was drinking with some yank lass over the summer who let out that a couple of her uni mates had both woken up in the same frat's rape room after roofies. Solid culture.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
don't see how hannibal buress is a 'c00n' for calling out Cosby on being a dikkhead preachy moral absolutist with a decent chance of being a serial rapist

but i forgot, this is the coli

boca vs river in 30 mins :ohlawd:
:dead:

not sending my future daughter to college before she gets a black belt btw

just read the first few comments and first three paragraphs. confirmed: virginia is the worst state in the union. from divorcing us from the gallant british empire for no good reason to being the capital of slavery to housing dan snyder. they need to be expelled asap. florida can relax, finally. @Don Hollywood Herrera you did it :mjcry:

Last edited:

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs - why do Argentina and some other countries have an apertura and clausura club champion every year? What's the point of that?