Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
i don't want to hear m&m rap in 2014 and then you got slaughterhouse guys..:huhldup::camby::camby:

The Eminem part actually wasn't that bad. He's still putting in random white female singers into his bars though :dwillhuh:

Overall the rest of those dudes are pretty corny, don't even know how Yelawolf is a thing :mjlol:

Joe Budden's wasn't even impressive. It was just depressing :mjcry:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Rodgers needs to sell of Wasteatelli to Turkey and sign Vela :ooh: leave man in the bushes

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
ma bad..i never go first weekend either...i literally got pissed one time cause this girl i was with was chewing popcorn..:snoop:, i got issues..
You don't have issues man. It should be forbidden to do any noise while watching a movie :birdman: Whether it is from talking, eating, even coughing :birdman: Laughs and screams could be tolerated but only if they are not too loud :birdman:
Once saw a flick and somebody like 2 rows behind was eating pop corn and that literally made me cringe the whole time it took for him to finish his bucket. I really couldn't focus on the flick but that one was on me as I went during the first week because I didn't know it was not out yet. Another time, there was this couple who was way too noisy and flirty behind me, actually bumping my chair. Aftera few bumps and running out of patience, I turned back mean muggin the man right in his eyes (and missing a part of the movies doing so) and he apologized and they quitted like 5 minutes after because it was obvious they didn't care about the movie. Can't hate on couples who gonna couple but may they do it outside of a cinema.

:birdman:

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
Rodgers needs to sell of Wasteatelli to Turkey and sign Vela :ooh: leave man in the bushes

:russ:

Highly doubt Vela wants to come back to England unless it's with a title contending club and that's not Liverpool with or without him.
It's all guesswork tbh but I suspect that's the reason he didn't want to come back to Arsenal either. He's played every game at Sociedad so far, seems comfortable there, and wouldn't see the pitch nearly as much for an English side right now.

Also, #FreeJoelCampbell :mjcry:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps

Highly doubt Vela wants to come back to England unless it's with a title contending club and that's not Liverpool with or without him.
It's all guesswork tbh but I suspect that's the reason he didn't want to come back to Arsenal either. He's played every game at Sociedad so far, seems comfortable there, and wouldn't see the pitch nearly as much for an English side right now.

We're going to cop Romulo and put Sanogo out on loan baleedat :heh:

Campbell gonna rot on the bench :guncry:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

the Vela thing was Arsenal trying to get money out of a small club. Doubt either party wanted each other.

Which is sad because Vela is a beast but got fukked over for that stupid 433 formation which only lead to Cesc leaving.

He the only ex-Arsenal player I root for.:mjcry:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Is it me that can't take Brazil seriously anymore (even less than before)

Nice trick/pass/best goal in the history of soccer breh, too bad you couldn't even remotely do that when you lost 7-1 at home in a World Cup semifinal, you choking overrated c*nts :skip: