Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
merson.gif

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
It's quality, you should definitely give it a watch. No fillers, every episode is crack.

Have you seen Utopia? Think you'd enjoy that as well. :tu:

I've seen a little bit of Utopia. I get lazy when something isn't on netflix though, finding streams and links and all that, but I've been meaning to watch that as well.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
needing spectacular goals to 1 up on QPR :scust: expect Mourinho to sit back by the 70th mn to preserve the 1 goal advantage :scust:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
Holdtite @2meo

tumblr_inline_mqoentWB3D1qz4rgp.gif
/QUOTE]
congrats @2meo , i guess dreams can come true :mjcry:

:win:

I didn't wanna post encase we fukked up again but I'm damn proud of the team right now. @geordie_dru @BenArfa we gotta celebrate these moments, best run all year:banderas:

I'm guessing those Pardew Out signs are going away now.

Right? What a stretch of football for Newcastle.

fukk that P45Due is :trash: a smarmy smug b*stard who wouldn't even have the job if he wasn't the least paid manager in the league by over a millly and owed Mike Cashleys mate gambling debts :camby: Every other team he's managed has been relegated and he's only survived because of how solid a team Chris Houghton (:myman:)left him.

Also glad everyone else noticed how bias the commentary was but thats the norm for Newcastle games.:shaq2:\\\\[

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
not being able to score against Burnley :scust: and go 4 consolations like "I love alexis sanchez" :scust:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
not being able to beat Newcastle :scust: Obertan was unplayable while he was in the game :scust: Lovren :scust:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've seen a little bit of Utopia. I get lazy when something isn't on netflix though, finding streams and links and all that, but I've been meaning to watch that as well.

It's been cancelled here because of low ratings but there's gonna be a US verison:

HBO has greenlit a US remake of Channel 4’s Utopia, the dystopian thriller about a group of conspiracy theorists brought together by a mysterious comic book. Cinematic heavyweight David Fincher will direct the first episode and executive produce the show, as he did with Netflix’s House of Cards, while Gillian Flynn, author of Gone Girl, is on board to write the screenplay.

Hopefully that one lasts a little longer:mjcry: