Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@thatknickfan

5agus2N.png

:myman:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
thank god King Suarez left Liverpool, he carried a ton of bums last year to a title race and never got the props he deserved from it, i still remember Suarez crying cuz his teammates left him down and Gerrard was the only one who was embarrassed enough to go and apologize to him pretty much and wont be surprised if he leaves at the end of the year too, i certaintly wouldnt blame himfor doing that:yeshrug:
as he should :mjpls:

gerrard-slip.gif

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Seriously tho, Liverpool should have just forfeited their Champions League place and kept on building for another season. They just can't handle playing competitive football every 3 days.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Seriously tho, Liverpool should have just forfeited their Champions League place and kept on building for another season. They just can't handle playing competitive football every 3 days.
massive and important club, innit

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
thank god King Suarez left Liverpool, he carried a ton of bums last year to a title race and never got the props he deserved from it, i still remember Suarez crying cuz his teammates left him down and Gerrard was the only one who was embarrassed enough to go and apologize to him pretty much and wont be surprised if he leaves at the end of the year too, i certaintly wouldnt blame himfor doing that:yeshrug:
:wtf: IT'S HIS FAULT THEY LOST THE TITLE