Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
@Premeditated come in here and get this neg
what happen? not watching the game right now. Did Oscar show flair on something?
WGnALe2.png

Even Balotelli scored this week. What is going on?:mjlol:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's still a lot of football to be played tho :sas1: good start and all but let's see if he can maintain this form for most of the season.
yea you are right he could be pulling an Oscar right now and play great for the first half of the season when teams arent in form and new players adjusting and then disappear for the second half of the season when shyt get real:sas1:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Burnley starting to get more confident and open up now. Perfect time for an attack :ufdup:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it's OKAY

some of the acting is shyt, the music is off-putting, and the melodrama is heavy. feels like someone wanted to make a UK boardwalk empire, which is a good idea actually but not always well executed :ehh:

but it's fun overall. wouldn't watch it week-to-week, but on netflix, it's worth a go.

i wanna check Utopia but i've been spoiled by the ps4 netflix app
How many eps you watch?
Yeah, initially I thought the music seemed a wrong fit but it's grown on me :ehh: and with some of the action/violent scenes it works well.

The main actors are solid to great imho, but some of the others do seem pretty average tho, seems like they just drafted in random Brummies off the street. :russ:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Thats what makes watching him so painful. We all know this story wont end well and yet he keeps playing. He keeps on fighting.
tcAKr0h.png

You sorta just wanna pull him aside and be like, "hey man, you can just jog back on defense and not try to make things happen all the time. It's what everyone else does :mjcry:"

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
How many eps you watch?
Yeah, initially I thought the music seemed a wrong fit but it's grown on me :ehh: and with some of the action/violent scenes it works well.

The main actors are solid to great imho, but some of the others do seem pretty average tho, seems like they just drafted in random Brummies off the street. :russ:
watched the whole first season. gonna check the second because it was enjoyable overall and tom hardy.

thought the sister/friend storyline was :ld:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yea you are right he could be pulling an Oscar right now and play great for the first half of the season when teams arent in form and new players adjusting and then disappear for the second half of the season when shyt get real:sas1:

Half a season of good football seems beyond most of Liverpool's players right now :smugjose: