Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fabregas with another assist:wow:
He already has more assists than any Chelsea player managed in the whole of last season. :wow:Hazard didn't rally have a striker to work with last year but that's still impressive.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Bayern Munich Shang Tsung'ed Roma...they aint been right since :russ:

"Know your place :ufdup:" :wow:

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
not being able to score against Burnley :scust: and go 4 consolations like "I love alexis sanchez" :scust:

you just want recognition for being the first big side to be held scoreless by Burnley, don't you? :hug:
it's ok, Arsenal will show you how to score against such mighty opposition.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
@yoyoyo1 im watching this roma game now and i can see why Bradley left..Naingolan is like 10X the player he is and so is Strootman so he prolly would have gotten no play time:mjlol:

also :smh: at you gringos getting salty with what Klinsman said which is the pure truth and you know it:jawalrus:
you randomly go trolling in a game Roma lost though? at least save it for when they win

Also: http://www.espnfc.com/story/1676342...d-michael-bradley-stay-before-toronto-fc-move

"It's a pity for Bradley because I wanted to keep him, but he wanted to play and I therefore wish him all the best of luck for the new adventure he is embarking on," Garcia said on the club’s official website
http://www.asroma.it/it/notizie/garcia_volevamo_i_quarti_obiettivo_centrato/

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He already has more assists than any Chelsea player managed in the whole of last season. :wow:Hazard didn't rally have a striker to work with last year but that's still impressive.
the amount of times you problably called him a fraud and shytted on him and now your on his dikk:wow:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
you just want recognition for being the first big side to be held scoreless by Burnley, don't you? :hug:
it's ok, Arsenal will show you how to score against such mighty opposition.
it was early in the season: new system, new manager, new player, new pitch :yeshrug:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Is that Peaky Blinders show good?

Had a friend raving about it last night.
it's OKAY

some of the acting is shyt, the music is off-putting, and the melodrama is heavy. feels like someone wanted to make a UK boardwalk empire, which is a good idea actually but not always well executed :ehh:

but it's fun overall. wouldn't watch it week-to-week, but on netflix, it's worth a go.

i wanna check Utopia but i've been spoiled by the ps4 netflix app

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the amount of times you problably called him a fraud and shytted on him and now your on his dikk:wow:
There's still a lot of football to be played tho :sas1: good start and all but let's see if he can maintain this form for most of the season.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
That's the thing about him. His whole tenure is essentially doomed but he stoically carries on despite that fact :mjcry:
Thats what makes watching him so painful. We all know this story wont end well and yet he keeps playing. He keeps on fighting.
tcAKr0h.png

This dude Oxlade Chamberlain sucks :mjcry:

He looking like another Wumger youth development fail :to:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Legit favorite player now, hes top 5 of all time favorite ppl at this point. Fidel Castro, Basquait, Jerry Jones, Michael Manley, and Alexis.:noah:

Match has Sanchez wonder strike or Theo winner written over it.

imagine if he wasnt surrounded by people like arteta, oxlade-chamberlain, flamini, and cazorla :mjcry: