Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
donations to end street harassment :mjlol:

this new donation craze has gone to far, bytch just keep walking. acting like someone touched her or something, put some earphones in and stop wasting our time

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Dapitalism won :win:

Just like the USSR, the average man will give the dap itself (Reagan) credit, but real mans know that a combination of dap nationalism, cultural exposure to dapitalism through dapnost, and the slow collapse of the anti-dapiet elite due to internal struggles :mjpls: won the day.
:childplease: you dont deserve that username at all

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
What's that nonprofit at the end gonna do too?

If you donating money to a vague organization that is committed to stopping street harassment or whatever your life must be pretty plum I gotta say.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Once someone, can't remember who, came through and called Anti-Dap movement the Guilty Remnant it was game over. They folded up quick.
i modeled it after that from the beginning :camby:

the truth is i ghost-wrote @Don Hollywood Herrera whole manifesto. all that bullshyt about using IE and it asking him to dap it was pure fiction. Don is like 24, he doesn't even know what IE is :heh:

just remember, lenin was banished from russia and returned with a fury. respect the architect brehs, im the sun tzu of this bullshyt

now go ahead, reduce your thoughts and emotions to the click of a button. i have good posts to praise :blessed:

there are very few good posts to praise :ld:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
i modeled it after that from the beginning :camby:

the truth is i ghost-wrote @Don Hollywood Herrera whole manifesto. all that bullshyt about using IE and it asking him to dap it was pure fiction. Don is like 24, he doesn't even know what IE is :heh:

just remember, lenin was banished from russia and returned with a fury. respect the architect brehs, im the sun tzu of this bullshyt

now go ahead, reduce your thoughts and emotions to the click of a button. i have good posts to praise :blessed:

there are very few good posts to praise :ld:
ohmy.gif

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
Welcome to your life
There's no turning back
Even while we sleep
We will find you
Dapping on your best behavior
Turn your back on anti-nature
Everybody wants to dap a post

:ufdup:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Her name is Shoshana Roberts. Where's that Family Guy clip on how sometimes you can't tell the difference between Italians and Jews? :russ:

Edit here

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
She's an aspiring actress and black belt :ehh:

Oddly enough she looked better in the video than in her professional shots.