Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
misread the article. :yeshrug: but doesn't change the fact that ya'll nikkaz got duped for 16 million pounds :mjlol::umad:
Even if i was a liverpool fan this wouldnt' be a good troll tbh:scust: Then again this is to be expected from a Chelsea fan :yeshrug:

if you wanted to troll a liverpool fan, there are better targets than a misfiring balotelli through 7 games.

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
Even if i was a liverpool fan this wouldnt' be a good troll tbh:scust: Then again this is to be expected from a Chelsea fan :yeshrug:

if you wanted to troll a liverpool fan, there are better targets than a misfiring balotelli through 7 games.

ain't nothing to troll on about shytpool breh. :mjlol:

spent 117 million pounds on 8 players to struggle against promoted teams :pachaha::childplease:

if u an arse-anal fan :scusthov: its even worst. :heh:

van gaal with that delusional ambition talkin about man u can win the title :bryan::childplease:

be naive and play 3-5-2 and struggle against lower/mid-table table teams :umad:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

spent 117 million pounds on 8 players to struggle against promoted teams :pachaha::childplease:

van gaal with that delusional ambition talkin about man u can win the title :bryan::childplease:

:usure: you want to stop at Arsenal and United? I could be a spurs fan....or a Chelsea fan :troll:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps

ic1INygyhpzkY.gif

struggle banter tbh