Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Breh, Jones and all these other nikkas is done to me.
nah jones always had positioning problems. remember when he was paired with Ferdinand :heh: ?
this is 2 dropped points though

we have chelsea and man city next :sadcam:
think Stoke will play 10 behind the ball since we aren't a top 5 team? :lupe:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh, you ever look at last year squad compared to this one and get the :scust: face.
I was looking at some old games today and :pacspit: at like 4 players during the match
::deadmanny:;
It was only really Torres imo:scust:

Chelsea/Mourinho needed that transition tho.

@SCORCH you was right about mata :mjcry: he did absolutely nothing today, i dont understand it couple years ago in that chelsea team he was the heartbeat

wheres my boy kagawa :mjcry:
That was all @BOBN tbf

I tried to ignore the signs and made countless excuses :mjcry:I even said (semi-seriously) shyt like he's better than David Silva and used his stats to argue the point:mjcry:

He was the hearbeat in a poor side that was nowhere near winning the league/glorified cup team.

Daps
lel u guys only watch faq western euro futbol? :birdman:

ppl here should watch eastern european and south brazilian/north argentina/uruguayan soccer. real macho game full of red cards and crazy seat burning fans.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps

ppl here should watch eastern european and south brazilian/north argentina/uruguayan soccer. real macho game full of red cards and crazy seat burning fans.
what you got against south argentina breh? you a gaucho?

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

post-25374-Michael-Jordan-YEAH-gif-wyUJ.gif