Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
tumblr_ms6fpkJmQj1sx95mao1_500.gif

All I have is my love of love
And love is not lovinnnn :mjcry:
I'ma take a week off from Coli to recover from this L. Free the mandem :wow:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
So is saying "lit" the new thing? Is it still fairly new or old?

I was reading some fashion blog and all the commenters were saying lit. I'm so behind the times :ffs:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
So is saying "lit" the new thing? Is it still fairly new or old?

I was reading some fashion blog and all the commenters were saying lit. I'm so behind the times :ffs:
The first time I ever heard someone say shytlit.com was in 2011 and it had me like :dwillhuh: but yea it's been around but not to this point where everybody is saying it. Even whiteboys coming up to me like "Grams you shoulda gone to Alpha Beta Epsilon Delta Gamma Ray party. It was mad super LIT bro" :gag:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/10/17/us-soccer-usa-klinsmann-idUSKCN0I603620141017

“It’s great to see that we have debates and public discussions like this because that shows that more and more people care about soccer in this country,” Klinsmann said when asked about criticism from MLS Commissioner Don Garber about his views.

“In Europe, in South America and in Mexico we’re all used to this,” Klinsmann said. “It’s part of people’s everyday lives – to have debates about different opinions. It’s just starting now in the United States and I think it’s pretty cool.”

The World Cup in Brazil, where Klinsmann led his team into the round of 16 with a victory over Ghana and a thrilling draw against Portugal, was a watershed moment for U.S. soccer, he said.

“The World Cup transferred a lot of energy to the game here. This creates a lot of different opinions and also some misunderstandings.

"I never meant to put anyone down in the MLS by saying we need the highest level possible for our players no matter where they play. It was just an attempt to explain that players need to always strive to the highest possible level.”

more fukkery

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
his troll game is great, breh is passing off hiding his failures as "interesting discussion"

people are so damn blind, this is standard euro-coach doublespeak everyone falls for :wow:

disappointed in Libertad, brehs are usually a great surprise and have a fortress at home, how are you up 1-0 on River Plate, miss a pen, get tied 2 minutes later, then lose 1-3. saaaaaaaad.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Ryan Giggs the best player in premiership history according to the Telegraph :mjlol:

Breh was never the best player on his own team, yet gets siced because he was around for so long and did yoga and fukked his brother's wife.

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
#NguyenforUSMNT

Revs, great team to watch
Im gonna see if i can finesse some tickets to watch them play now that i'm local. I've heard their games are entertaining.

Haven't watched a live match since watching Harrisburg last summer :unsure: