Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I liked her first album well enough. Her new single is basura though.

But then again I'm not the biggest r&b fan though so...:yeshrug:

That Brian Phillips article on Landon Donovan...the most soporific duo ever conceived.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Ryan Giggs the best player in premiership history according to the Telegraph :mjlol:

Breh was never the best player on his own team, yet gets siced because he was around for so long and did yoga and fukked his brother's wife.

Chill....

I HATE Manchester United but Giggs is arguably the best premier league player of all time. Although my vote would go to Thierry Henry.

Giggs scored CRUCIAL goals for United and at one point was the best player in United's offense. He set the standard for wingers in England (before Cristiano Ronaldo came into his own and dominated). The fact that he played for about 20 years at United under Ferguson who changes players like he does socks speaks volumes to his quality. Giggs also contributed to each and every trophy won by United during his career.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Im gonna see if i can finesse some tickets to watch them play now that i'm local. I've heard their games are entertaining.

Haven't watched a live match since watching Harrisburg last summer :unsure:
good team, playoffs should be fun except football lines

"low key they got a core" , bunch of exciting young guys and JJ pushed em over the top

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
good team, playoffs should be fun except football lines

"low key they got a core" , bunch of exciting young guys and JJ pushed em over the top
Yeah i've been noticing theyre making noise. Foxboro is a quick trip up the road so ima probably try to head up there and watch

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Chill....

I HATE Manchester United but Giggs is arguably the best premier league player of all time. Although my vote would go to Thierry Henry.

Giggs scored CRUCIAL goals for United and at one point was the best player in United's offense. He set the standard for wingers in England (before Cristiano Ronaldo came into his own and dominated). The fact that he played for about 20 years at United under Ferguson who changes players like he does socks speaks volumes to his quality. Giggs also contributed to each and every trophy won by United during his career.
:patrice: you just disagreed with yourself twice

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
:patrice: you just disagreed with yourself twice

1. I said he's arguably, meaning it would be sensible for somebody (i.e., the Telegraph) to list him as the best.

2. I was refuting the claim that Giggs wasn't worthy of recognition/consideration.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I also saw Fury last night

Its a good movie and will get academy award noms but its missing something that makes it great. The scust of war was captured better than any movie ive ever seen.