Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Do you think Ched Evans should be able to play again after being convicted of rape?
yes

imo it wasnt rape, she was drunk got smutted by some footballers and cried after even though she admitted she went back to their flat under her own accord

but thats none of my business :sas2:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
yes

imo it wasnt rape, she was drunk got smutted by some footballers and cried after even though she admitted she went back to their flat under her own accord

but thats none of my business :sas2:

Not to come off too much like a Locker Room Colian but basically dudes are being punished for thots being thots in some instances.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Not to come off too much like a Locker Room Colian but basically dudes are being punished for thots being thots in some instances.
not sure if you know about this case but imo its ridiculous

the court gave him 5 years (think he served half) because she was "too drunk to give consent" :why:

and the other footballer who fukked her got acquitted. its fukked up

Montez

Superstar
Daps
not sure if you know about this case but imo its ridiculous

the court gave him 5 years (think he served half) because she was "too drunk to give consent" :why:

and the other footballer who fukked her got acquitted. its fukked up

I seen the name around but didn't know much about the case.

I'm all for protecting women but seen a few instances were a woman had too much to drink and accuses the man or men of rape. Happened at college.

Not excusing the men at all either :camby:

Black Gatsby

Lord$ Never Worry
Daps
Reppin
London
Couple of my pals are footballers, basically the story is he beat brought a few man through and when he finished left a quid on the bedside table. When she woke up and saw the pound coin, felt disrespected and called rape which is fukked if true.

Read this, it's from the female perspective and makes some good points:

http://www.footballfan.zone/1/the-problem-with-ched-evans-returning-to-football/

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is any man in here good at finding book pdf files? Get at me, I want a specific book but its getting long finding a file and i never use torrents...

Also, in other news, get 6 months ban for soulclapping a breh on national tv brehs

Dude got knocked smooth the fucc out :huhldup:

I wonder what ban he would've got if it was football or an american sport

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Is any man in here good at finding book pdf files? Get at me, I want a specific book but its getting long finding a file and i never use torrents...

Also, in other news, get 6 months ban for soulclapping a breh on national tv brehs

Dude got knocked smooth the fucc out :huhldup:

I wonder what ban he would've got if it was football or an american sport

Knocked TF out breh asked for it. :yeshrug: