Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
icelandvdly0.png
Early days. But hollande need to get there act together esp on defence.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got my ticket, apparently less than 10,000 tix sold at a 30,000 seat. Was $28 with a voucher I had sitting corner lower level

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
let's talk about how erick "el cubo" torres, chivas usa star, saved mexico from hernandez's incompetence yesterday :banderas:

10,000 tix sold for usa honduras, those floridians :russ:

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I were them, I'd hand out free tickets to the students at FAU tomorrow morning/afternoon if they really wanted to put asses in the seats

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
let's talk about how erick "el cubo" torres, chivas usa star, saved mexico from hernandez's incompetence yesterday :banderas:

10,000 tix sold for usa honduras, those floridians :russ:
Bruh III Points festival was this weekend every relevant person in the area is either hungover or in bed coming down from a four day molly binge.

We have other things to do than to watch friendlies against fukking Honduras :camby:

Come visit Orlando when the drinks play us next year :demonic:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Rotin always been like this :yeshrug:

And thte title means "Love factory".

:laugh: That Antillean Creole uses so many French words, lol. "Factory" = "faktori" in hc.

So that chorus is then "adan lizine a lanmou" ... makes so much more sense than what I originally thought ... "I don't wanna lose you now, lanmou" :ohhh:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
:laugh: That Antillean Creole uses so many French words, lol. "Factory" = "faktori" in hc.

So that chorus is then "adan lizine a lanmou" ... makes so much more sense than what I originally thought ... "I don't wanna lose you now, lanmou" :ohhh:
You got the chorus right now:lolbron:
But Rotin always been hard to understand. He had this kind of Michael Jackson / french-créole-english / super nasal style which was dope when I was a kid but now I'm just :scust: at him.

Can barely understand him and this is 20 years old. Ain't shyt changed :pachaha:

EDIT : meant nasal instead of noisy lol

Last edited:

concise

Veteran
Daps
You got the chorus right now:lolbron:
But Rotin always been hard to understand. He had this kind of Michael Jackson / french-créole-english / super noisy style which was dope when I was a kid but now I'm just :scust: at him.

Can barely understand him and this is 20 years old. Ain't shyt changed :pachaha:

:dead:

concise

Veteran
Daps
google's song search feature so clutch giving me song titles for these stations in tunein that don't give any song info at all. :ohlawd: