Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I have no idea how any one could sit there and not be.

I chatted with a home girl about it, who read the book, and she applauded everything in that last 20. Called it gangsta :scusthov:
:scust:

Reminded me of Side Effects in the manipulative ways of the main female character.

But yeah, I found the first 1h30 of the movie brilliant, but after Desi got murked I was straight disappointed because the movie turned out like a comedy which I wasn't expecting. I had a little faith that Affleck's character would do a heel turn in the last interview but dude just was just defeated and tamed at the end. And I still don't understand why his twin sister, supposedly his voice of reason, agreed to his final decision. I thought she was about to check him like she did after she found out about the affair (though it was mild). And Tyler Perry was hilarious in the flick, dunno why he's hated on the Coli like that.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I had the :dwillhuh: :lupe: the entire time. After the plot that was unleashed on breh anything that didn't involve him dead or under the jail was a W in my eyes, so he came out alright. In the climate of 2014, that bytch is the most dangerous person on the planet :wow: Bring any villain you like, if they o to war with Amy Dunne....they're......done :banderas: Only thing that kept dude alive was her narcissism and wanting to see the whole thing play out before she killed herself. If she hopped off into that lake ahead of schedule it's game, set, and match :mjcry:

The girl I saw it with found it every bit as goddamned and appalling as I did breh. You might need to throw your homegirl in the bushes :usure:

She told me she read the book and loved it. I legit was like
0AJllST.png
when she said she liked how calculating she was. And actually thought breh deserved this just for cheating on her. FOR CHEATING ON HER!!!

For what its worth, the joint I took to the theater loved the movie but was also as horrified as I was. Honestly, death penalty was probably a better fate for breh then having to spend the rest of his life with her. I wouldnt even wanna touch her. But the Film Room has a theory that dude is actually in love with her and loved that craziness.

That Amy bytch is sick. I also imagine in a part 2, we need to see that breh who she claimed raped him come out and cut her head off. I would like that.

What a fukking simp that Desi dude was :mindblown:

:scust:

Reminded me of Side Effects in the manipulative ways of the main female character.

But yeah, I found the first 1h30 of the movie brilliant, but after Desi got murked I was straight disappointed because the movie turned out like a comedy which I wasn't expecting. I had a little faith that Affleck's character would do a heel turn in the last interview but dude just was just defeated and tamed at the end. And I still don't understand why his twin sister, supposedly his voice of reason, agreed to his final decision. I thought she was about to check him like she did after she found out about the affair (though it was mild). And Tyler Perry was hilarious in the flick, dunno why he's hated on the Coli like that.
my wife left the theater saying breh was just as much a sociopath as she was. i see it only very slightly differently, he's more of a scumbag with no ethical or moral grounding who is able to use those flaws to survive - which is a mirror image of her, really, spinning the theme of them adapting themselves to each other even deeper - that's a :smugfavre: from fincher/flynn on the idea of "soulmates" (see both his and her parents for more of this). amy is his catalyst, without her he'd be some adulterous dude living in a pre-fab house

@Liu Kang tyler perry is shyt, his movies are awful. but he can evidently act well when not playing an action hero (alex cross :usure: ) and not self-directed. i'd like to see him do more quality roles like this tbh

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
my wife left the theater saying breh was just as much a sociopath as she was. i see it only very slightly differently, he's more of a scumbag with no ethical or moral grounding who is able to use those flaws to survive - which is a mirror image of her, really, spinning the theme of them adapting themselves to each other even deeper - that's a :smugfavre: from fincher/flynn on the idea of "soulmates" (see both his and her parents for more of this). amy is his catalyst, without her he'd be some adulterous dude living in a pre-fab house

@Liu Kang tyler perry is shyt, his movies are awful. but he can evidently act well when not playing an action hero (alex cross :usure: ) and not self-directed. i'd like to see him do more quality roles like this tbh
I don't know the guy just know the name :whoa:
First time seeing him act and found him pretty good that's why I asked.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
yeah he was real good. i suggest never watching the movies he makes tho. boilerplate redemption/sinner bullshyt with bad writing.

Word, I was iffy about it but I thought when the fukk is the next time USA is gonna play in So Fla, let alone 10 mins away from my crib
enjoy breh, should be a good matchup

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Tyler Perry is Madea. This is basically the second time he's been in a movie as something other than a man in drag appropriating all of the most annoying and infuriating stereotypes of black culture to produce the LOWEST of low-hanging fruit in cinema.

Tyler Perry is bird-headed black women what Michael Bay is to ADD teenagers, MINUS the respectable film craft. (Bay's eye for pretty shots and cuts is really, really impressive).

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Brehs I can potentially make more money off boxing, but it's longer/harder to get a foot in. I already have a base in boxing but I'm thinking about maybe trying MMA. I seen UFC nikkas with 8-0 records in smaller promotions already getting title shots. Thing is I know little wrestling, virtually no jiu-jitsu, I don't want sweaty cacs laying on me. What should I do? I already know my journalism career dead to rights unless I can get a job interviewing WTA gyal :manny:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Brehs I can potentially make more money off boxing, but it's longer/harder to get a foot in. I already have a base in boxing but I'm thinking about maybe trying MMA. I seen UFC nikkas with 8-0 records in smaller promotions already getting title shots. Thing is I know little wrestling, virtually no jiu-jitsu, I don't want sweaty cacs laying on me. What should I do? I already know my journalism career dead to rights unless I can get a job interviewing WTA gyal :manny:
combat sports means sweaty dudes lying on top of you, unless you do muay thai, bando, boxing. even then there's clinches

bjj with a gi >>>>>

but there's no money in that and that isnt why i do it. if you know how to box, keep boxing.