Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Schmurda is so :comeon: :camby: because his swag is just so blatantly jacked from atl/chitown, there's nothing authentic or worthwhile about him. No bars, delivery isn't distinctive, flow is unremarkable. Him and Troy Ave strike me as really pathetic attempts for NY to strike it big. TBH NY isn't as :flabbynsick: as the booth would have you believe. It's plenty of straight shyt from there right now. There's that atmospheric successor of queens rap lane with the outdoorsmen and roc marciano, action bronson wilding, left-field druggie kid shyt like underachievers and flatbush zombies and ratking/wiki, action bronson, Ka, Mr. eXquire, El-P recent shyt etc. The obvious problem w/all these acts except the A$APs is they have no mainstream potential, but if that doesn't bother you there's plenty of NY shyt you could eat off thats way better than those dried out street rappers.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Dead @ all you old ass bum ass pacifist ass brehs hating on my 90z breh :umad:

I said I can't even spend the night, I got a catch a flight. But I still touch it down like Jerry Rice

Jerry Rice :dj2:

Bobby bytch :banderas:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I listened to the lyrics to Hot nikka after seeing the dance and legit went :mindblown:

There was no way anyone was really vibing to this dude's rhymes. They were terrible and just repetitive. I dont mind murder music at all, I grew up in the 90s. But be creative. Breh is nowhere near creative.

Lord help us if Reincar ever sees this movie.

Thankfully, its way too many "cacs" for them to wanna see this joint.

Fincher would be in peoples avis and what not. :heh:
The combination of cacs and Tyler Perry has probably done the job of keeping them away

Thought I had while watching the movie:
You think Fincher cast some actors more known for their comedic roles to VERY subtly add an air of levity in the movie that made it easier to laugh at the funnier moments and set up the vibe of the second half of the movie? Tyler Perry, NPH, Missi Pyle as the Nancy Grace expy, and Casey Wilson as the best friend. Seeing these faces in what seemed like an all-out drama bomb at first was my first clue that not everything was what it seemed in the plot.

Last edited:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
The combination of cacs and Tyler Perry has probably done the job of keeping them away

You think Fincher cast some actors more known for their comedic roles to VERY subtly add an air of levity in the movie that made it easier to laugh at the funnier moments and set up the vibe of the second half of the movie? Tyler Perry, NPH, Missi Pyle as the Nancy Grace expy, and Casey Wilson as the best friend. Seeing these faces in what seemed like an all-out drama bomb at first was my first clue that not everything was what it seemed in the plot.
:ehh: good point

i wont front, tyler perry was impressive in this movie. more proof of fincher being :lawd:

and here's where i say "except for The Social Network" because that movie sucks

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Costa struggling to put em in for spain
gb5FFnE.png

thats what he gets for leaving mother brasil :mjpls:
What you sayin breh he just scored today:comeon:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

Yeah, I can see him casting comedic actors to lighten the mood on a crazy story. When I saw my baby Casey Wilson pop up, I laughed just off principle. The book is supposed to be a lot dark comedy too

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Schmurda is so :comeon: :camby: because his swag is just so blatantly jacked from atl/chitown, there's nothing authentic or worthwhile about him. No bars, delivery isn't distinctive, flow is unremarkable. Him and Troy Ave strike me as really pathetic attempts for NY to strike it big. TBH NY isn't as :flabbynsick: as the booth would have you believe. It's plenty of straight shyt from there right now. There's that atmospheric successor of queens rap lane with the outdoorsmen and roc marciano, action bronson wilding, left-field druggie kid shyt like underachievers and flatbush zombies and ratking/wiki, action bronson, Ka, Mr. eXquire, El-P recent shyt etc. The obvious problem w/all these acts except the A$APs is they have no mainstream potential, but if that doesn't bother you there's plenty of NY shyt you could eat off thats way better than those dried out street rappers.

shyt is Chi to the maximum....and imo outside of Bronson and Ratking I don't even fukk with NYC at all. Its pathetic to see the birthplace of the artform resorting to sheer imitation to try an stay relevant.

We may never see a run like Bad Boy ----> Roc-a-Fella -----> Dipset again....you looking at damn near a 10 year stretch of NYC dominance on the rap airwaves.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
:comeon: Jurgen needs to give Nguyen a shot in a couple of these friendlies. Just because man ain't playing for some finnish team :camby:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Gone Girl's last 20 minutes had me
Ray-J-Stare-VH1-For-the-Love-of-Ray-J.gif
I have no idea how any one could sit there and not be.

I chatted with a home girl about it, who read the book, and she applauded everything in that last 20. Called it gangsta :scusthov:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I have no idea how any one could sit there and not be.

I chatted with a home girl about it, who read the book, and she applauded everything in that last 20. Called it gangsta :scusthov:
I had the :dwillhuh: :lupe: the entire time. After the plot that was unleashed on breh anything that didn't involve him dead or under the jail was a W in my eyes, so he came out alright. In the climate of 2014, that bytch is the most dangerous person on the planet :wow: Bring any villain you like, if they o to war with Amy Dunne....they're......done :banderas: Only thing that kept dude alive was her narcissism and wanting to see the whole thing play out before she killed herself. If she hopped off into that lake ahead of schedule it's game, set, and match :mjcry:

The girl I saw it with found it every bit as goddamned and appalling as I did breh. You might need to throw your homegirl in the bushes :usure:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I had the :dwillhuh: :lupe: the entire time. After the plot that was unleashed on breh anything that didn't involve him dead or under the jail was a W in my eyes, so he came out alright. In the climate of 2014, that bytch is the most dangerous person on the planet :wow: Bring any villain you like, if they o to war with Amy Dunne....they're......done :banderas: Only thing that kept dude alive was her narcissism and wanting to see the whole thing play out before she killed herself. If she hopped off into that lake ahead of schedule it's game, set, and match :mjcry:

The girl I saw it with found it every bit as goddamned and appalling as I did breh. You might need to throw your homegirl in the bushes :usure:

She told me she read the book and loved it. I legit was like
0AJllST.png
when she said she liked how calculating she was. And actually thought breh deserved this just for cheating on her. FOR CHEATING ON HER!!!

For what its worth, the joint I took to the theater loved the movie but was also as horrified as I was. Honestly, death penalty was probably a better fate for breh then having to spend the rest of his life with her. I wouldnt even wanna touch her. But the Film Room has a theory that dude is actually in love with her and loved that craziness.

That Amy bytch is sick. I also imagine in a part 2, we need to see that breh who she claimed raped him come out and cut her head off. I would like that.

What a fukking simp that Desi dude was :mindblown: