Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
England needs an identity. They get off wanting to play fluid, beautiful football, they dont have the flair players for it. They should just go the italia route of playing great defense. A rugged, aggy england would get much farther than this shyt they play now.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Costa struggling to put em in for spain
gb5FFnE.png

thats what he gets for leaving mother brasil :mjpls:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
How is it possible for about 15 years straight England are absolutely terrible to watch :scust::mjcry:

Only team i enjoyed was when Beckham was captain

Why cant Jamaica be good brehs :mjcry:

They took raheem from us... They gonna take that yute from Newcastle too. We don't have the infrastructure to produce top quality footballers, we have to send them away and when they go to England they don't want to give them back.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
They took raheem from us... They gonna take that yute from Newcastle too. We don't have the infrastructure to produce top quality footballers, we have to send them away and when they go to England they don't want to give them back.
its not about giving them back breh

they dont want to play for Jamaica and obscure african teams

its just how it is unfortunately

Montez

Superstar
Daps
I just listened to Bobby Shmurda's Bobby bytch and brehs I found myself just going "I can't do this anymore" with some of these rappers. Listening to some of it just turns my stomach now.

To see young motherfukkers quoting the lyrics and saying this goes hard, I felt fukking horrible.

Me & @_KillaCheetah be like "Shoot that nikka and his shorty bytch, shorty bytch

#BOBBYbytch "@ForeignGuapp_: If I hitchu wit that shotty bytch I bet that body flip

You know I don't know karate bytch We dropping bodies bytch #bobbyshmurda #bobbybytch

Ya'll don't understand these types of songs are only for hype. Not for the lyrics or anything.

Chiraq got like 42 murders in a weekend... NY has like one everyday and there population is like 12 times bigger than Chicago... fukking embarrassed how u guys r comparing the two

:snoop: :mjcry:

Last edited:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
So I've seen no posts about the undisputed choke of the season?

I'm not gonna name names cause I'm sure it hurts enough :sas1:

So it's NY 44 Crew 43 | TFC 40 Houston 39 Philly 39 for the last 2 playoff spots

Philly can beat the Crew at home, or at least tie and fight another day.

68' Cruz (1-0 PHI)
75' Wenger (2-0 PHI)
78' Finlay (2-1 PHI)
79' Meram (2-2)
82' Arrieta (2-3 CLB)

5 minutes from contention to elimination brehs. What kind of a team chokes that badly being 2 up?

NY 47 Crew 46 | TFC 40 Houston 39 Philly 39 - just like that Philly were eliminated, and also screwed 2 other teams

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I just listened to Bobby Shmurda's Bobby bytch and brehs I found myself just going "I can't do this anymore" with some of these rappers. Listening to some of it just turns my stomach now.

To see young motherfukkers quoting the lyrics and saying this goes hard, I felt fukking horrible.

Me & @_KillaCheetah be like "Shoot that nikka and his shorty bytch, shorty bytch

#BOBBYbytch "@ForeignGuapp_: If I hitchu wit that shotty bytch I bet that body flip

You know I don't know karate bytch We dropping bodies bytch #bobbyshmurda #bobbybytch

Ya'll don't understand these types of songs are only for hype. Not for the lyrics or anything.

Chiraq got like 42 murders in a weekend... NY has like one everyday and there population is like 12 times bigger than Chicago... fukking embarrassed how u guys r comparing the two

my big issue is that the song fukking sucks. Seriously, he ends every bar with "bytch" as if that is to rhyme.

I think that gets lost in the "Shmurda dance" hysteria is that breh is actually a pretty awful rapper.

On top of all his rhymes being about murdering people.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That song is the epitome on nothingness. Not a bad actually, it just offers nothing, just truly generic music.

I have against nothing the young man, but he doesn't have talent, and he belongs nowhere near a mic

Last edited:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
my big issue is that the song fukking sucks. Seriously, he ends every bar with "bytch" as if that is to rhyme.

I think that gets lost in the "Shmurda dance" hysteria is that breh is actually a pretty awful rapper.

On top of all his rhymes being about murdering people.

:mjlol:

50 said it, his songs lack basic strong structure. Just 3 minutes of adlibs, bytch, and murdering people.

Before i heard the song, I was kinda eager to hear what he would come up with this shyt but it's bsaically hot nikka without the dance and hat.

That song is the epitome on nothingness. Not a bad actually, it just offers nothing, just truly generic music.

I have against the young man, but he doesn't have talent, and he belongs nowhere near a mic

Unfortunate but true. His greatest talent is his ear for beats but other than that it's tough to listen to him. The general reaction has been positive and I don't know how.

Completely agree on the nothingness aspect, I listened to the song and just wondered what value this brings. The lyrics and subject matter are vile.

It's beyond parody now.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
i can handle Young Thug because it's :dwillhuh: and :yeshrug: nothing else sounds like it, even if the lyrics are shyt and the whole aura is just weird

but bobby is just murder murder murder, it's not shocking and it's not original, it just is. the dance is funny, the intensity of the first video is impressive, the same way an actor might be, but that's it

@mastermind @Don Hollywood Herrera
god help us if the coli sees gone girl en masse. get married brehs movement now has a david fincher-directed infomercial :pachaha:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:mjlol:

50 said it, his songs lack basic strong structure. Just 3 minutes of adlibs, bytch, and murdering people.

Before i heard the song, I was kinda eager to hear what he would come up with this shyt but it's bsaically hot nikka without the dance and hat.
I listened to the lyrics to Hot nikka after seeing the dance and legit went :mindblown:

There was no way anyone was really vibing to this dude's rhymes. They were terrible and just repetitive. I dont mind murder music at all, I grew up in the 90s. But be creative. Breh is nowhere near creative.

@mastermind @Don Hollywood Herrera
god help us if the coli sees gone girl en masse. get married brehs movement now has a david fincher-directed infomercial :pachaha:
Lord help us if Reincar ever sees this movie.

Thankfully, its way too many "cacs" for them to wanna see this joint.

Fincher would be in peoples avis and what not. :heh: