Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: yall bamas exercising your lumbrical muscles over some fukkin jay z

moving on, @mastermind mourinho is much better looking and dresses better than arsene :ufdup:
We post in HL,,,we argue about everything :birdman: And don't talk about Arsene like that...we got these paragraphs on deck :ufdup:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Speaking of Jay part 2: I just cracked open Decoded (I got it as a christmas present years ago and never read it once). The Memphis Bleek stories got me :mjcry:/:mjlol: at the same time. Bleek ordering 6 bacon cheeseburgers the first time he met Jay :mjcry:

But really this book is just rationalization after rationalization. But it is sorta interesting.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
:mjlol: yall bamas exercising your lumbrical muscles over some fukkin jay z
:mjlol: you must be a Gnanze stan.

I disagree completely. The album does arrive, he just was lazy as shyt lyrically--so if that's what you mean that then fine. But to pretend as if the album isn't clearly about saying "I'm still a top dog and I'm into new shyt that you're just going to have to deal with" is being blind to obvious facts at the time.

MCHG doesn't have any awful beats, but it doesn't have many standout ones either. The only lazy beats on BP3 are by Timbaland. I would rather listen to ESOM than Part II. I would rather listen to "What We Talkin About" than Picasso Baby--the song at least has a point. I'd rather listen to On to the Next One than "La Famila." I'd rather laugh at the comical "Haters" than the annoying BBC. I'd rather listen to DOA than "Crown." I didn't mind Kanye's executive influence. It will always be disappointg because a rapper of that caliber should have given me more lyrically but it's not nearly KC. KC had the worst production of Jay Z's career. BP3 just had shyt diehards like us didn't want him to rap over. The Jeezy point is true though...very true lol. The album is a 7/10 to me...MCHG is technically a better album but it's more of a chore to listen to the "good" songs on that album. But to invoke KC...I think we're forgetting how awful that shyt really was.

They're about the same, 6.5/10. I think MCHG is better listening all the way through, but BP3 has some hot singles. shyt dropped when I was at the peak of college debauchery. Driving around at night with white girls listening to BP3 singles and they know all the words
2sHyXlq.png

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: you must be a Gnanze stan.

They're about the same, 6.5/10. I think MCHG is better listening all the way through, but BP3 has some hot singles. shyt dropped when I was at the peak of college debauchery. Driving around at night with white girls listening to BP3 singles and they know all the words
2sHyXlq.png
That might be it, forever young and on to the next ne were good to me with the white girls in college :mjcry:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Got bored today so i thought i'd whip up some :arsenalcry: and :unitedcry: smilies for yall...

2sHyXlq.png
KMZKj84.png

Figure they're the two most supported teams on here so might as well. Hard to get those logos to display sharply though without image loss, maybe @Liu Kang will give it a shot. Finding the right United Hat/Beanie is hard as hell :mjcry: because they make the damn logo and script so small. Probably redo that one.

@Abso831 @BLAZO da GAWD @Ari Gold Bawse @Grams @Don Hollywood Herrera @gho3st

@mastermind @naijaboi @penfield @Montez @Gooner @SmarkMero @BarNone @hashmander @diddy kong @Klarifeye The Great
thanks breh:arsenalcry:

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
@penfield flying lotus makes those albums that you occasionally bump when you are in certain mood.. Or maybe high. I would say his remixes really hit for me most times...

Last edited:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
@penfield flying lotus makes those albums that you occasionally bump when you are in certain mood.. Or maybe high. I would say his remixes really hit for me most times...

I hear ya. I think he's really technically proficient, but some of his shyt just isn't listenable to me. I just tried to listen to that Kendrick song for about the fourth time and turned it off again :manny:

It gets to this thing I was reading today about John Mayer, and the article was talking about how technically advanced musicians can really come out with some shyt music sometimes, and I think I agree with that somewhat.

I just thought about that when thinking of when I first heard Cosmogramma. I can recognize that he's doing some interesting things on there, but as music that I enjoy, very little of it is appealing.

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
That's a great way to put it, he has skills but he doesn't put it all together ...its an almost soulless journey when you listen to his albums.
I cringed when I heard Kendrick took ALL his good beats... That's not a good sign for that album

Listening to portishead, I have always thought they should have just stopped at the two albums and the live ones.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
That's a great way to put it, he has skills but he doesn't put it all together ...its an almost soulless journey when you listen to his albums.
I cringed when I heard Kendrick took ALL his good beats... That's not a good sign for that album

Listening to portishead, I have always thought they should have just stopped at the two albums and the live ones.
Flylos biggest failing has always been his inhumanity. Listen to his music. Even 1983 and LA sound like they were made by a machine. They're interesting musically but don't track back to the human experience well. And this is coming from man who likes the more acidic and complex Aphex and Autechre works a lot.