Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I promise I never say shyt for daps. I'm attracted to white women, my best friend I met in college is white and that but these whites have been trying my patience since Obama 08. Ferguson blew the lid on all that shyt. I got into a heated ass twitter argument (:heh:) with a blanc I went to HS with and he did everything but say ******. Today somebody I THOUGHT was my friend retweeted something that said "Most suicide bombers are Muslim. I would kill myself too if I was Muslim" none of my black, asian, spanish friends would ever endorse something incendiary like that. I always see it from the white side though.
that's some old bullshyt. it's why i keep a small circle, i'd rather just have someone disrespect me from afar than be obligated to choke them for them saying slick shyt.

but it's not like shyt like ferguson wasn't happening before integration. i dont think white people are inherently evil, i think being birthed into the dominant position can turn people evil real fast tho.

i be gettin disillusioned too breh :mjcry:

PS dont read HL if you dont wanna see black folks saying incendiary shyt about muslims :whoa:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
couldnt be :lupe:

Listening to it now, on first listens, it's pretty mehh. Don't get me wrong, it's catchy, but that's about it at the moment. Media was talking about it was a grand resurgence.

But probably like most Weezer fans (I actually wouldn't even call myself a fan) Pinkerton and the Blue Album can't be topped so...I respect them for making new albums I suppose :manny:

Doesn't have Lil Wayne on it so that's a start

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
that's some old bullshyt. it's why i keep a small circle, i'd rather just have someone disrespect me from afar than be obligated to choke them for them saying slick shyt.

but it's not like shyt like ferguson wasn't happening before integration. i dont think white people are inherently evil, i think being birthed into the dominant position can turn people evil real fast tho.

i be gettin disillusioned too breh :mjcry:

PS dont read HL if you dont wanna see black folks saying incendiary shyt about muslims :whoa:
The anti-muslim posters in HL are the ones who really post that stuff for daps. They would never say that shyt out loud :mjlol:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Listening to it now, on first listens, it's pretty mehh. Don't get me wrong, it's catchy, but that's about it at the moment. Media was talking about it was a grand resurgence.

But probably like most Weezer fans (I actually wouldn't even call myself a fan) Pinkerton and the Blue Album can't be topped so...I respect them for making new albums I suppose :manny:
yeah they made their illmatic/it was written. the others are just for fun.

actually come to think of it weezer is the nerdrock nas if you compare their album trajectory :ohhh:

The anti-muslim posters in HL are the ones who really post that stuff for daps. They would never say that shyt out loud :mjlol:
just because they dont say it out loud doesn't mean they dont think it tho. youtube comments arent all for likes. those cards fans wouldn't yell at those protestors if they weren't in a group

i really don't get how people have a hard time NOT hating people different from them. at worst, you become comfortable enough with people of other groups enough to clown them and make them laugh at it too

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
just because they dont say it out loud doesn't mean they dont think it tho. youtube comments arent all for likes. those cards fans wouldn't yell at those protestors if they weren't in a group

i really don't get how people have a hard time NOT hating people different from them. at worst, you become comfortable enough with people of other groups enough to clown them and make them laugh at it too
I used to be naive on some "we areeeeee the wooooooorld" King of Pop steez but everybody has it out for blacks even other blacks so I'm on some "fukk yall" shyt. Darker skin is seen as bad every where besides to those guido Italians (I'm convinced the only reason this PENG TING Italian girl let me smash was cuz she had the super duper omega spray tan and wanted a #MidnightBoy), black is the most "negative" color in the world (Funeral, grim reaper). If a white, Spanish, Asian, Indian person walks in the store nothing is wrong but GOD FORBID a black person walks in the store it's red alert, man the decks, top flight security of the world Craig. Let a non-black/white woman bring home a white guy and her parents may disapprove but fukk it he white doe :takedat:. Let her bring home some black breh ohhhhhh my dayz the world has ended. I'm not making it up I've seen it personally. I don't wanna go on a "woe is us" tangent but it's the truth. All we have is ourselves that's why I get sad when black people are on that c00n shyt and colorism shyt :mjcry:

The Midnight Boyz vs Golden Gods shyt is just a wum, at least for me

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
:mjcry: thanks breh

i need them to make an album together now. and i can say in all seriousness that it's 100% plausible

Would probably be Nas's Jay-Z Linkin Park moment :mjcry:

Though I'd rather listen to Weezer's mid-career slump bullshyt before anything Linkin Park came up with.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
ibfueD3wixyb7h.gif

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I used to be naive on some "we areeeeee the wooooooorld" King of Pop steez but everybody has it out for blacks even other blacks so I'm on some "fukk yall" shyt. Darker skin is seen as bad every where besides to those guido Italians (I'm convinced the only reason this PENG TING Italian girl let me smash was cuz she had the super duper omega spray tan and wanted a #MidnightBoy), black is the most "negative" color in the world (Funeral, grim reaper). If a white, Spanish, Asian, Indian person walks in the store nothing is wrong but GOD FORBID a black person walks in the store it's red alert, man the decks, top flight security of the world Craig. Let a non-black/white woman bring home a white guy and her parents may disapprove but fukk it he white doe :takedat:. Let her bring home some black breh ohhhhhh my dayz the world has ended. I'm not making it up I've seen it personally. I don't wanna go on a "woe is us" tangent but it's the truth. All we have is ourselves that's why I get sad when black people are on that c00n shyt and colorism shyt :mjcry:

nah im not on some LIVE AID shyt, i think the only way to accept all the differences that annoy many people are to laugh at them. and be laughed at as well.

the world is generally not a good place and most people are ambivalent or non-committal at best. stay strong breh :mjcry: black is beautiful

Would probably be Nas's Jay-Z Linkin Park moment :mjcry:

Though I'd rather listen to Weezer's mid-career slump bullshyt before anything Linkin Park came up with.
:mjlol: that jay z linkin park shyt was so awful. Linkin park is one of the worst bands ever but that shyt was just... :wow: got damn it was terrible

think i might start a letter writing campaign to nas for him to make a 9 song record with weezer. i think he'd appreciate that :mjcry:

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
:whoa: I'm serious about Midnight Boyz but my inherent hate for light skin people is wum unless they really think they're better than me cuz of their skin tone then fukk them. ANYBODY who thinks that way can beat their feet :camby:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Got bored today so i thought i'd whip up some :arsenalcry: and :unitedcry: smilies for yall...

2sHyXlq.png
KMZKj84.png

Figure they're the two most supported teams on here so might as well. Hard to get those logos to display sharply though without image loss, maybe @Liu Kang will give it a shot. Finding the right United Hat/Beanie is hard as hell :mjcry: because they make the damn logo and script so small. Probably redo that one.

@Abso831 @BLAZO da GAWD @Ari Gold Bawse @Grams @Don Hollywood Herrera @gho3st

@mastermind @naijaboi @penfield @Montez @Gooner @SmarkMero @BarNone @hashmander @diddy kong @Klarifeye The Great @Bury Da Bwoy @yoyoyo1

Last edited:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Speaking of Jay-Z I watched the Picasso Baby video again randomly and...all these months later that video still makes me want to spit at my screen. It's a feeling that is indefinable but almost too real.

Could just be the high corn values and the forced "WE'RE HAVING A GREAT TIME GUYS" vibe throughout the whole video that does it for me.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Good shyt @Broletariat :salute:

Speaking of Jay-Z I watched the Picasso Baby video again randomly and...all these months later that video still makes me want to spit at my screen. It's a feeling that is indefinable but almost too real.
Jay is a fukking douchebag at this point

:whoa: I'm serious about Midnight Boyz but my inherent hate for light skin people is wum unless they really think they're better than me cuz of their skin tone then fukk them. ANYBODY who thinks that way can beat their feet :camby:
Breh, we the Gods of the Night fukk them waffle brehs (joking, I dont have a problem with light skin people)