Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
And Moratta admitted the club’s hierarchy are unimpressed with Vidal, claiming his antics are typical of South American players.

“Vidal is the typical South American player,” he said. “The history of football is full of these types of stories.

“South Americans are like that. They live certain situations in their own way, they have a way to celebrate and to enjoy themselves. We just have to keep him at bay and control him.

“From a football standpoint, we cannot say anything. A fine of 100,000 [euros]? Perhaps it’s not enough.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...-transfer-target-arturo-4398496#ixzz3FXCZQzUL
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

:dead: Italians are so 1950's breh.

Daps
And Moratta admitted the club’s hierarchy are unimpressed with Vidal, claiming his antics are typical of South American players.

“Vidal is the typical South American player,” he said. “The history of football is full of these types of stories.

“South Americans are like that. They live certain situations in their own way, they have a way to celebrate and to enjoy themselves. We just have to keep him at bay and control him.

“From a football standpoint, we cannot say anything. A fine of 100,000 [euros]? Perhaps it’s not enough.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...-transfer-target-arturo-4398496#ixzz3FXCZQzUL
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

:dead: Italians are so 1950's breh.

Lets be honest breh, if Vidal wants to continue this lifestyle, he'll come to London, not Munchester :sas2:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I listened to Beach House EP by TY$ on the strength of my boy.

shyts kind of fire. :ld:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
USMNT lineup for friday vs. Ecuador

U.S. ROSTER BY POSITION
GOALKEEPERS (3): Brad Guzan (Aston Villa), Bill Hamid (D.C. United), Nick Rimando (Real Salt Lake)
DEFENDERS (7): John Brooks (Hertha Berlin), Timmy Chandler (Eintracht Frankfurt), Greg Garza (Club Tijuana), Omar Gonzalez (LA Galaxy), Michael Orozco (Puebla), Tim Ream (Bolton Wanderers), DeAndre Yedlin (Seattle Sounders FC)
MIDFIELDERS (6): Alejandro Bedoya (Nantes), Joe Corona (Tijuana), Mix Diskerud (Rosenborg), Luis Gil (Real Salt Lake), Julian Green (Hamburg), Alfredo Morales (Ingolstadt)
FORWARDS (5): Jozy Altidore (Sunderland), Landon Donovan (LA Galaxy), Joe Gyau (Borussia Dortmund), Miguel Ibarra (Minnesota United FC), Bobby Wood (1860 Munich)

+they added Wondo.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Dresses better :ld:

Looks? :camby:
wenger-hercules.png

French Lothario
french puyol is more like it :flabbynsick:

Help brehs

thumb.aspx

or

8644a_nyj_krg7nyj_006_1.jpg

Forevah a supportah
Ddg40Bu.png
cleanse yourself of this toxic sludge and your happiness will skyrocket :blessed:

or live forever as black rich kotite :ld:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
CARSON, Calif. –Landon Donovan will take the field for a final time for the U.S. National Team this Friday against Ecuador and according to the Galaxy great, it couldn’t have happened without the influence of U.S. Soccer president Sunil Gulati.

Donovan was named captain for the match on Tuesday by U.S. head coach Jurgen Klinsmann, but the 32-year-old forward told reporters that he has yet to speak to the national team boss ahead of the game. While Donovan’s relationship with Klinsmann has been noticeably frosty since he was excluded from the U.S. squad for the 2014 FIFA World Cup,

“I give Sunil a lot of credit for making the effort to make this happen. He made sure that this was going to happen and I’m glad that he did. I wasn’t sure at first, but he did a good job of making sure that it all came together. I’m sure that it’s going to be a terrific event and I’m very excited.”

And when asked if his USMNT swansong would not have happened without Gulati’s sway, Donovan's answer was revealing.

“I don’t know for sure,” admitted Donovan. “But I’d say that’s a safe assumption.”

Goddamn disgusting :scust:

who the fukk does Klinsmann think he is.

got us squeezing through a group playing like Greece receiving 25 shots on goal a match and disrespecting American legends like that