Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Boyé missed two glorious chances, 18 or not he's a damn striker

horrendous, not even close misses

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_ncz3ofDLEx1qaorn7o1_r1_400.gif

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Heard a lot of 'Funez Mori' mentioned too, thought it was that breh who was eligible for the US but it was his younger brother.

A flop, Benfica to Benfica reserves to random OOAUSHOADHSOAspor Turkish club

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
How popping is American Football in England @Ari Gold Bawse? Can it ever sniff the Prem in popularity? Or will it be forever Handegg? I'm watching Britbowl 27 and it's full of struggle :mjcry:

Early days though

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
How popping is American Football in England @Ari Gold Bawse? Can it ever sniff the Prem in popularity? Or will it be forever Handegg? I'm watching Britbowl 27 and it's full of struggle :mjcry:

Early days though

no :what:

its a niche sport over here, i just grew up watching it as my dad is a bears fan and saw some games in the 80s

i dont really see it growing that much due to all the equipment you need to play it, i dont think a franchise will come here either

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
I never get alerts for this thread I swear.

@SCORCH Credit to Chelsea for the win today fam. Even though Wenger used the right tactics and we were on an even playing field for most of the match, Chelsea just had another gear that we didn't have. It only took a moment of brilliance from Hazard to give us trouble and that was it after that. We didn't have enough quality to unlock Chelsea's defense.

As for Ozil, this motherfukker has been one of the most disappointing players of the season so far. He just doesn't look up to it at the moment and for me that is down to the manager. He should have been subbed off instead of Santi. At the moment he hasn't done enough to justify his price tag. He needs to do more.

Flamini had a great game today and a big part of that was down to Wenger's tactics. But he was at fault the most for the second goal and yet again this is another sign that we need a WC DM to get the best out of this side. Flamini doesn't have it at anymore. Put a WC DM in this side and Hazard doesn't get that pen and Cesc doesn't get that over the top ball.

Merts is another one. He's a great guy and has been good for us, but his lack of pace is hurting the side. Too many games this season have been blown because of him being caught out of defense and not having enough pace to recover. It boggles my mind that Wenger sold Vermaelen and didn't bring in another CB. At the moment he is a liability.

As it stands, this Arsenal team simply isn't good enough. I know it, the Coli knows it, and the rest of the fukking world knows it.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
tv rights for prem football is about to be over £3 billion for 3 years breh just for uk tv

have you got a boardwalk stream btw?
Nope. I can never fukk with live streams of shows due to the possibility of the link fukking off in the middle of the episode :flabbynsick: