Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
I broke down brehs

Im watching NFL Redzone right now :mjcry:
:russ: :wow:

League of Denial got me not wanting to watch the sport for a while . Had me shook
NYQs6Md.png

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Five minutes had gone when Jose Mourinho went 1-0 up at Stamford Bridge yesterday.

The ball went out of play near the dugouts for an Arsenal throw-in and a ballboy gathered it as Kieran Gibbs and Mesut Ozil converged on him.

Mourinho leapt up on the sideline, motioning to the lad to throw the ball to him instead.

As the Arsenal players gestured to be given the ball, the ballboy looped it over their heads into Mourinho’s arms.

Mourinho pointed to the spot where he thought the Arsenal throw-in should be taken and handed the ball over.

As Arsene Wenger fumed a few yards away, Mourinho beamed at the ballboy and gave him the thumbs up.

Wenger never really got back into the contest after that. In fact, he fell further behind.

Wow, the ballboy was the real MVP all along.:mjcry:

That's the thing Ozil has the creativity and ability to make those passes that others can't.
His creativity and overall ability is overrated tho. He's pretty much the Balotelli of flair players in that he's just not worth the hassle.

Having creativity and ability is one thing, but as we've seen with Mata if you can't function without the ball and/or play more than one role you're going to be surplus to requirements at top clubs.

Also, Its not about "changing the team around" per se. Its about maximizing your chances to win. This is what separates Jose from the Wegners, Guardiolas and del Bosques of the world. The lack of commitment to one ethos, he does what he has to do to win. If that involves changing the shape or playing different guys...he will.
Yeah but what if playing Ozil central and playing 2 forwards instead of one weakens the team overall? What benefits Ozil doesn't necessarily benefit the team.

And Wenger, the Incompetent One, is just winging it; he's playing Ozil in a position that doesn't make the team and/or the player better. The man is is paid 9m a year and he doesn't even care enough to do his job properly.:mjcry:

Its fukking with my money now. I put Fabregas on the bench is FF :mjcry:

Wenger out :manny:

Al least I kinda called the Hazard merkage tho right? :feedme:

You can understand it with top talents like Hazard but to fail to conteract a moderate talent like Fabregas is unacceptable tbh. Wenger bye.

Too bad he didnt punch that breh in the face tho. Faggits sleep on his height.

Ozil is dead to me. If he can get back he can get back but its really these other Arsenal brehs in here thats saving him.

Let us philosophise. Must one fraud in the kitchen mute us to the fraud entering through the patio door? :sas1:

:kgscust:
Three more years of Wenger
G4CBEDA.gif

:stopitslime:

we have a higher wage bill from the 2013/14 season than Chelsea had in May of 2013.

Im sure Costa and Cesc are playing for minimum wage. :mjlol:

:usmartkhalid:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Wow, the ballboy was the real MVP all along.:mjcry:

His creativity and overall ability is overrated tho. He's pretty much the Balotelli of flair players in that he's just not worth the hassle.

Having creativity and ability is one thing, but as we've seen with Mata if you can't function without the ball and/or play more than one role you're going to be surplus to requirements at top clubs.

Yeah but what if playing Ozil central and playing 2 forwards instead of one weakens the team overall? What benefits Ozil doesn't necessarily benefit the team.

And Wenger, the Incompetent One, is just winging it; he's playing Ozil in a position that doesn't make the team and/or the player better. The man is is paid 9m a year and he doesn't even care enough to do his job properly.:mjcry:

:kgscust:
Three more years of Wenger
G4CBEDA.gif

:usmartkhalid:

Powerful Post....I do agree though...no changes are gonna matter until Ozil gets his fukking act together and starts playing his worth