Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Saw Gone Girl

Fincher the gawd :mjcry:

Though like 30 mins in I was like, "fukk is this bullshyt :russscust:"

But once it got going had me :lupe:'n for two hours.

Was probably better than watching the City match judging by the thread.

Last edited:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
liverpool is pretty boring. they were boring after the 39th minute last season too if we're being honest

@Grams eid mubarak. fell on the same day as yom kippur this year :ehh:

today is holy as fukk :whew:

The Electric Lady

Post and toke
Daps
Reppin
Htown
I was really hoping West Brom would equalize and make Liverpool even more laughing stocks but it wasn't in the cards.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Saw Gone Girl

really wanna see this. stories of missing/dead women with creepy directors are the GOAT it seems :smugcoop:

you seen Top of the Lake? pretty good, feels a bit unfinished, maybe purposefully so. one part i liked was when elizabeth moss pulls over some women she knows are doing dirt, and they say they're going to book club to read Blue Velvet, and she goes "that's not a book :ufdup: "

story of a missing girl in a small town in the mountains paying homage to its antecedent :mjcry:

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
Stopped watching Liverpool/West Brom at the half. West Brom didn't respect Pool's midfield at all and pushed up, making Pool have to play over the top and use Lallana as a target man. It worked once out of 10. Combine that with West Brom being shyt in general and I noped the fukk out.

Turned to Lester/Burnley based on the scoreline. Loads more open play, shyt finishing from them both. Meh.

City/Villa was pretty boring too. City is better than most teams they face based on talent alone, but their attack is somehow relentless and sterile at the same time. Silva was great, Guzan was great for Villa, and if his defenders weren't too worn out from chasing City all day to stop Yaya from poking around the box the game would have finished a scoreless draw. City's possession stats are insane to me, especially for a club that doesn't need to hold onto the ball that much to be effective when they go forward and attack. I can't remember watching them set up to draw pressure in and counter attack very often, and I think that style of play would benefit them.

And while all of this was happening, Valencia was bending Atletico over and giving Simeone fits in his return to the touchline. I haven't watched the game yet, match report made it out to be slight work for them though. And looking at their next few fixtures it's reasonable to suggest they might stay unbeaten until Barcelona visits La Mestalla at the end of November. Crazy shyt.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
really wanna see this. stories of missing/dead women with creepy directors are the GOAT it seems :smugcoop:

you seen Top of the Lake? pretty good, feels a bit unfinished, maybe purposefully so. one part i liked was when elizabeth moss pulls over some women she knows are doing dirt, and they say they're going to book club to read Blue Velvet, and she goes "that's not a book :ufdup: "

story of a missing girl in a small town in the mountains paying homage to its antecedent :mjcry:

Yeah that's a good point about creepy missing women stories. Been watching that a lot lately and not even tired of it. :damngoodcoffee:

Gonna check out Top of the Lake.

Specially if Peggy is in it :mjcry:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Yeah that's a good point about creepy missing women stories. Been watching that a lot lately and not even tired of it.

Gonna check out Top of the Lake.

Specially if Peggy is in it :mjcry:
TOTL is the first thing i've seen with Holly Hunter where I dont want to choke her to death

that's quite a feat

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
TOTL is the first thing i've seen with Holly Hunter where I dont want to choke her to death

that's quite a feat

She's one of those actresses for me where I don't recognize the name but recognize the face.

I'm annoyed by her because Netflix keeps suggesting Broadcast News to me.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
liverpool is pretty boring. they were boring after the 39th minute last season too if we're being honest

@Grams eid mubarak. fell on the same day as yom kippur this year :ehh:

today is holy as fukk :whew:
It really is breh. G'mar Hatimah Tovah fam. Right? :lallana:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
She's one of those actresses for me where I don't recognize the name but recognize the face.

I'm annoyed by her because Netflix keeps suggesting Broadcast News to me.
her accent is infuriating. like a female george bush. when she's a weird character it's all good, but when i have to take her seriously i get angry

is there a way to access everything netflix has? or are they streamlining shyt for me based on what i watch

It really is breh. G'mar Hatimah Tovah fam. Right? :lallana:
:obama: it's sundown, the book of life has been written :blessed:

AlphaOne

OFT XI E Squad
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey / XO
Saw Gone Girl

Had the same thoughts 30 min in.

Fincher came through though.:mjcry: