Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
her accent is infuriating. like a female george bush. when she's a weird character it's all good, but when i have to take her seriously i get angry

is there a way to access everything netflix has? or are they streamlining shyt for me based on what i watch

If you click on a category/genre, in the upper right there will be a dropdown and it's set on suggestions for you but you can change it to A-Z. On the laptop at least. I've never tried it on the tv. Usually when I watch on the tv I'm not browsing and already know what I'm gonna watch.

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
what if during the break a player catches ebola, comes back to his club team and spreads it through sweat unknowingly? European Football would be dead and the MLS would become the top league :ohhh:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont what you talking about breh??

We about to be champions
:troll::troll:

..how is Nacional doing?

Cruzeiro doing that back to back thing

:mjlol::mjlol:

:whew: :salute:
nacional is doing alright so far we one point behind the leaders racing and have yet to play em, plus we cut loose alot of players this season and once the clausura n libertadores start we will get reinforcements plus we still have chino Recoba scoring Olympic goals for fun, he scored this one last week

it seems in the brazilian league the only competition for yall is a sao paulo team full of :flabbynsick::flabbynsick: ex players like kaka,luis fabiano,palito pereira, ganso etc:to:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
You're not surprised to see it. You're not surprised to see it at all with this Red Bulls team.

If BWP is a 25+ goal scorer in the MLS then I'm good for bagging 8 goals in the league. The breh is so gash/waste/wank whatever insulting term you want to use against him, he is.

This Aborigine ass nikka Tim Cahill getting sent off after he JUST got substituted on :why:

Peguy with the game saving ball retention in the corner in the 92nd minute :salute:

Lloyd Sam when he's on is a top boy :noah:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Tiger-Woods-FistPumping.jpg

blog-tiger-fist-pump-0312.jpg

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
what if during the break a player catches ebola, comes back to his club team and spreads it through sweat unknowingly? European Football would be dead and the MLS would become the top league :ohhh:
Stick to posting pics and vid breh:heh:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
You're not surprised to see it. You're not surprised to see it at all with this Red Bulls team.

If BWP is a 25+ goal scorer in the MLS then I'm good for bagging 8 goals in the league. The breh is so gash/waste/wank whatever insulting term you want to use against him, he is.

This Aborigine ass nikka Tim Cahill getting sent off after he JUST got substituted on :why:

Peguy with the game saving ball retention in the corner in the 92nd minute :salute:

Lloyd Sam when he's on is a top boy :noah:
no doubt, BWP gets so many chances it's crazy

cahill throws a tantrum talking shyt as soon as petke says he's gonna bench him, its pathetic. and thing is, it worked, team created tons of chances today

peguys run, cheering that as if it were a goal. the time wasting effort :ahh:

petke has already showed henry who's boss last season. but the thing i hate is the attitude, timmy can be all happy if its going right, but as soon as he's benched breh is acting like a diva. "i'm better than these scrubs, i'm better than this league" which is so disrespectul, i guess its double ether to know you're not good enough to start for an MLS squad :heh:

it's why i love this league, cahill pissed off at his failure, henry "the legend" about to retire after failing to make an impact on anything except youtube views the past 4 years

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
If you click on a category/genre, in the upper right there will be a dropdown and it's set on suggestions for you but you can change it to A-Z. On the laptop at least. I've never tried it on the tv. Usually when I watch on the tv I'm not browsing and already know what I'm gonna watch.
i never watch on a computer or ipad now that i got the ps4. elite shyt breh :win:
@yoyoyo1 what have you done to set this in motion?