Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
*sells @Max B for a single*
hot-fuzz-head-slide-gif.gif

@Max B aint yours to sell

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
*sits hunched over on a bench in the yard*

*swivels head around quickly, gets up and walks across the yard, knifes @Max B, scampers away*

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
@yoyoyo1 what have you done to set this in motion?

"I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy. My sons ought to study mathematics and philosophy, geography, natural history, naval architecture, navigation, commerce, and agriculture, in order to give their children a right to study painting, poetry, music, architecture, statuary, tapestry, and porcelain." - John Adams

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I'm sitting here trying to figure out if Cannibal Ox's album was one of the most next level hip-hop releases ever or just lame backpacker nonsense.

I'm really on the fence listening to it now. It could definitely be both. shyt sounds like it's from outer space, and as bizarre and weird as the first day I heard it.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I'm sitting here trying to figure out if Cannibal Ox's album was one of the most next level hip-hop releases ever or just lame backpacker nonsense.

I'm really on the fence listening to it now. It could definitely be both. shyt sounds like it's from outer space, and as bizarre and weird as the first day I heard it.

this.