Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Manchester-City-v-Manches-022.jpg
nikka wtf thats so sussss :scust:

Why you even post this pic :leostare:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish there were more City fans here.

But 99% of our fans don't exist. :mjcry:

it's just me and @MrTV4
on here it isnt bad breh. its in real life when you having an argument with you brehs. and they go on about how city are ruining english football and no youngsters get a chance to play ect ect. that when i want to tag a breh and have them elaborate with me about the new facilities and the whole project.

had to hear about that when city played a pretty strong team in the league cup from united fans.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
did u watch the gif breh? the one at fault was lichsteiner arda was his man he should have never be beaten to the ball like that and let him finish they were both one on one and he should have cleared that
Did you see Caceres running into the ground ? :beli:
I know he's Uruguayan but it's not a diss to your country. Yes, he took his man but a cross in the box should never reach an opp's feet. Caceres should have headed it out of the box because it was his role. Litchteiner fukked up too, I agree, because Arda passed him but first and foremost the ball should have never reached em. Caceres got caught by Mandzu's run and failed to clear the cross.

Gooner

Newest Member
Daps
Reppin
ATL & ERI
@Ari Gold Bawse Looks like you got your wish, Clyne picked for England :ehh:
http://www.thefa.com/news/england/2014/oct/england-squad-san-marino-estonia#gQ7j0G5FAVyLx3C7.99

The England squad

GOALKEEPERS
Fraser Forster (Southampton), Ben Foster (West Bromwich Albion), Joe Hart (Manchester City)

DEFENDERS
Leighton Baines (Everton), Gary Cahill (Chelsea), Nathaniel Clyne (Southampton), Kieran Gibbs (Arsenal), Phil Jagielka (Everton), John Stones (Everton)

MIDFIELDERS
Fabian Delph (Aston Villa), Jordan Henderson (Liverpool), Adam Lallana (Liverpool), James Milner (Manchester City), Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (Arsenal), Jonjo Shelvey (Swansea City), Raheem Sterling (Liverpool), Andros Townsend (Tottenham Hotspur), Jack Wilshere (Arsenal)

FORWARDS
Rickie Lambert (Liverpool), Wayne Rooney (Manchester United), Daniel Welbeck (Arsenal)

Can anyone explain how this wasteman Townsend still gets called up :stopitslime:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Townsend gets called up even though he cant get into the Spurs team :what:

Hodgson can never get it right :snoop:, at least he left Shaw and Chambers in the U21s. i dont like seeing youngsters being rushed

Daps
Townsend gets called up even though he cant get into the Spurs team :what:

Hodgson can never get it right :snoop:, at least he left Shaw and Chambers in the U21s. i dont like seeing youngsters being rushed

Rushed against San Marino and Estonia? :what:Chambers and Shaw were left out because u21 have a harder match with Croatia.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Rushed against San Marino and Estonia? :what:Chambers and Shaw were left out because u21 have a harder match with Croatia.
I just want to see them youngers grow up together in the U21s

look at how Spain and Germany done it and had great success.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The most accurate and rock solid source one can find. Maradona. Pretty much explains Pele and Brazil's rise in football. Even back then the gay agenda was powerful.

Sol just like ugly white women but he ain't gay.
Expand on this post for me breh please? :dwillhuh: