Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
gooner boys need to chill with this. dont wanna get bodied by welbeck flopping on sunday

:mjcry:
By45TU3IYAEtge1.jpg:large

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
You ArseneMandem need to ease up on the Welbz dikkriding. :whoa:
Shyt will backfire seriously at the least fukk up he does.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
So I'm on track 4 of one of the new Prince albums :ohhh:

An all time record for any Prince record after Sign o the Times :ohhh:

Purple Breh may have blessed us, or at least made a decent album :mjcry:

Though I'm not sure about releasing 2 albums on one day.

edit: looking at Prince's discography, he released three albums in 2004, releasing three albums in one year like it was the 60s ffs. No wonder he fell off.
which album u liked?

Dude doesnt care about making records anymore and just art. A lot of his work sucks now, unfortunately.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
which album u liked?

Dude doesnt care about making records anymore and just art. A lot of his work sucks now, unfortunately.

Art Official Age. I didn't listen to the other one.

And yeah I think you described it well. The songwriting just isn't that good. But I found Art Official Age to at least be solid, along with the usual Prince weirdness.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

And yeah I think you described it well. The songwriting just isn't that good. But I found Art Official Age to at least be solid, along with the usual Prince weirdness.
the last Prince album I was able to bang straight through was The Gold Experience. That album is really underrated in his library, imo.

I forced myself with stuff like 3121 and Musicology, but its just not worth it. Honestly, when he releases albums I just ignore them.

I heard good things about hte Art Official Age joint tho, so I im intrigued. Prince is a rockstar, but he always been better when he does the R&B inspired stuff.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I agree that his form was ridiculous before the injury. In earlier seasons I'd always be annoyed by how he'd kill attacks, but he really cleaned up his game. Coming back from injury though, I don't know that I'd expect him to play better than Ox's current level for at least a few months. I hope I'm wrong and he comes back on fire tho.
what is that current level though? just some good runs down dead ends. still not enough goal scoring. head is always down. theo has his flaws but that fool can score.

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
brehs i'm watching this Australian show 'danger 5' on hulu and its a visual don rhymus post..I'm just :dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh::russ::russ::why::why::mindblown::mindblown::why::russ::russ:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
which album u liked?

the last Prince album I was able to bang straight through was The Gold Experience. That album is really underrated in his library, imo.

I forced myself with stuff like 3121 and Musicology, but its just not worth it. Honestly, when he releases albums I just ignore them.

I heard good things about hte Art Official Age joint tho, so I im intrigued. Prince is a rockstar, but he always been better when he does the R&B inspired stuff.

:blessed: a prince convo.

i pretty much agree with all stated. i think alot of the allure to prince albums disappeared with prince becoming super religious.

and everything after the gold experience i didnt dislike i just felt nuetral about. if you look at stuff like 3121 and musicology there are tracks on both that are straight flames but then the next track is completely skippable.

art official age is very good not great but very good. ill play it when i have broads over this winter for sure. i ahvent stopped playing it since first listen.
the transitions in and out of the affirmation tracks :ohlawd: when the album ended with affirmation 3 i was just :mjcry:
what i felt was missing were those instrumental breakdowns that really have you feeling the track. speaking of which i think SHH is so underrated as a complete track and so is the solo on that :noah:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
speaking of which i think SHH is so underrated as a complete track and so is the solo on that :noah:
this fukking song :noah:

That ending :noah:

edit: I had no idea it was a Tevin Campbell song first. :leon: (Prince wrote it for him and then did it for his album)

Last edited:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
does anyone also find it weird how many people dont know a thing about prince. saying theyve only listened to purple rain doves cry little red corvette and thats about it.

then i stop and think that damn these people prob say MJ is the greatest but prob only can name his singles like prince and theyve just been told mj is goat so they are going with the flow